Coaching for Marketing Executive Development
Accelerate the professional growth and impact of your marketing leadership
For mid-sized companies looking to maximize the impact of limited marketing resources, Chief Outsiders brings an experienced C-level executive coach to mentor the company’s marketing leader and make bigger things happen.
What Can You Expect?
Greater Contribution: Build your marketer’s strategic thinking
More Relevance: Link business and marketing strategy to tactics
Higher Accountability: Develop and implement more relevant metrics
Increased Clarity: Effectively communicate throughout your organization
C-level Experienced Coaches
- Only Chief Outsiders offers a roster of “been there, done that” C-level marketing executives
- Whether it’s mastering the skills of functional marketing, developing departmental leadership abilities, or simply making decisions more quickly, your Chief Outsider coach improves your marketer’s level of contribution and accelerate their professional growth
How Does It Work?
What Your Marketing Leader Gets
- Weekly meetings with their CMO Coach executive mentor to discuss key initiatives, challenges, organizational issues, communications opportunities, relationship situations.
- Ad-hoc access to their CMO Coach as things pop up during the week
- Access to other CMOs in Chief Outsiders to build their perspective and professional network
- Access to the Chief Outsiders Marketing Professionals online community
Why It Works
Combining the inside day-to-day responsibilities of your marketing leader who responsible for leading the marketing charge and delivering results, with a seasoned marketing executive who’s “been there, done that” for decades, is the perfect formula for professional growth and as a result, business impact.
The Right CMO
Every situation and person is diff erent. Chief Outsiders will pair your marketing lead with a CMO who has the experience that matches their marketing development needs.
How You Meet
The rhythm of a weekly one-hour meeting creates a tight professional focus. The use of SKYPE or other similar video meeting technology allows your marketing lead to meet with the properly matched CMO from anywhere in the country.
When You Meet
Meeting weekly ensures a solid rhythm for discussing top priorities and related issues. In addition, quarterly check-ins with the CEO or supervisor keeps everyone on the same page and allows the company to track progress in professional development.