A passionate brand-builder, Rich excels at leading and motivating teams to create innovative strategies and go-to-market plans for rapid growth. With a track-record of results across Fortune 200 and smaller entrepreneurial/tech companies, Rich builds brands that win consumers’ choices across multiple channels and platforms in North America, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Latin America. His specialties include building business plans, P&L, leadership, strategy, product innovation, full-stack digital marketing, consumer research, joint ventures, developing people and building high-performing teams.
How Rich has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased lead generation +20% in three months by leading company’s digitization behind new UI/UX and CX strategy, e-commerce rollout, CRM and digital marketing at Concordia Beverage Systems.
- Grew international CPG business from start up to +$500 million in sales, faster than original 5-year plan at Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Created #1 Facebook brand in one year with innovative “Treat a Friend” digital campaign for Japan. Re-applied to U.S., Germany and UK markets.
- Created marketing campaign which won China Ad Age Winner of the Year and nominated for best mobile campaign at Cannes Festival 2006.
- Led research and retail introduction for four of the most successful beverages in Starbucks history, including Green Tea Frappuccino, Cinnamon Dolce, Ready-To-Drink lattes and Refreshers.
- Achieved +15% ROI on +$200MM field marketing budget behind re-designed marketing roles, talent and investment priorities to focus on top 10 customers at Procter & Gamble.
- Helped drive record brand shares and revenue of Tide, Downy, Dawn, Pantene, Cover Girl, Charmin and Iams behind innovative packaging, marketing and retail sales programs in North America.
- Board of Directors, HeatGenie
- SVP - Houseware Consumer Products, Pacific Market International
- Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Concordia Beverage Systems
- VP - Global Consumer Products, Starbucks
- Director, North America Market - Procter & Gamble
- MA, International Relations/Latin American Studies - American University School of International Service
- BA, International Relations and Affairs; Economics - American University School of International Service
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar - Bogotá , Colombia and Mexico City, Mexico
- Digital Marketing
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy