A passionate brand-builder, Rich excels at leading and motivating teams to create innovative strategies and go-to-market plans for rapid growth. With a track-record of results across Fortune 200 and smaller entrepreneurial/tech companies, Rich builds brands that win consumers’ choices across multiple channels and platforms in North America, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Latin America. His specialties include building business plans, P&L, leadership, strategy, product innovation, full-stack digital marketing, consumer research, joint ventures, developing people and building high-performing teams.
How Rich has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased lead generation +20% in three months by leading company’s digitization behind new UI/UX and CX strategy, e-commerce rollout, CRM and digital marketing at Concordia Beverage Systems.
- Grew international CPG business from start up to +$500 million in sales, faster than original 5-year plan at Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Created #1 Facebook brand in one year with innovative “Treat a Friend” digital campaign for Japan. Re-applied to U.S., Germany and UK markets.
- Created marketing campaign which won China Ad Age Winner of the Year and nominated for best mobile campaign at Cannes Festival 2006.
- Led research and retail introduction for four of the most successful beverages in Starbucks history, including Green Tea Frappuccino, Cinnamon Dolce, Ready-To-Drink lattes and Refreshers.
- Achieved +15% ROI on +$200MM field marketing budget behind re-designed marketing roles, talent and investment priorities to focus on top 10 customers at Procter & Gamble.
- Helped drive record brand shares and revenue of Tide, Downy, Dawn, Pantene, Cover Girl, Charmin and Iams behind innovative packaging, marketing and retail sales programs in North America.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Board of Directors, HeatGenie
- SVP - Houseware Consumer Products, Pacific Market International
- Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Concordia Beverage Systems
- VP - Global Consumer Products, Starbucks
- Director, North America Market - Procter & Gamble
- MA, International Relations/Latin American Studies - American University School of International Service
- BA, International Relations and Affairs; Economics - American University School of International Service
- U.S. Fulbright Scholar - Bogotá , Colombia and Mexico City, Mexico
- Digital Marketing
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy