A transformational marketing leader with diverse experience building iconic brands, Maile produces solid results with winning strategies and flawless execution, while delivering an exceptional consumer experience, growing customer loyalty and brand equity. Recognized as resourceful, collaborative and curious, she brings excellent communication skills, strategic thought leadership, a passion for the business and strong bias for action. An energizing, authentic and values-driven leader, Maile maximizes business results by leveraging a digital-first approach, strong collaboration and alignment with leaders, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
How Maile has Helped Businesses Grow
- Led the launch of the first digital-only customer loyalty program for a large regional grocery chain, exceeding enrollment, incremental traffic and revenue goals by 150% in the first three years.
- Implemented new ecommerce website and consumer app, increasing sessions by 189% and decreasing bounce rate by 40%, contributing to ecommerce revenue growth of 98%. Recognized by the CEO for outstanding leadership during the pandemic.
- Led consumer packaging innovation that drove 80% of the product mix within three months of introduction, securing new selling channels and increasing trial and sampling occasions.
- Grew base business by 67% at a leading global brand of technical outdoor gear through the creation of a new brand identity, new ecommerce website and digital transformation, while leading expansion into new categories to drive sustainable growth.
- Led a cross-functional team to launch a women’s boot collection at a global footwear brand, resulting in 26% sell-through at a leading fashion retailer, with significant increase in margin, ASP and brand equity scores.
- Achieved 13% sales increase of private brands vs prior year, through strategic marketing support and innovative digital campaigns.
- Generated 12% increase in topline revenue at regional outdoor speciality retail chain through the creation of an activity-based consumer model and alignment of product, merchant and marketing teams.
- Grew revenue between 2x-4x at three different early stage beverage brands, supporting CEO/Founders with development of strategic marketing plans pre and post acquisition.
- VP Marketing, Hannaford Supermarkets
- VP Marketing, Eastern Mountain Sports
- Senior Director North America Marketing, Timberland
- VP Marketing, Zico Coconut Water
- VP Marketing and Strategy, PepsiAmericas
- VP Marketing, Izze Sparkling Juice
- Director, Global Marketing and Direct Sales, Black Diamond Equipment
- Global Product Line Manager, Nike
- Bachelors, Economics, International Affairs, University of Colorado Boulder
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy