A digital executive, innovative leader and executer, Amy drives customer acquisition and revenue growth, building brands, launching digital products and services, and leading martech strategy and development. With proven success in emerging technologies, she brings extensive marketing and leadership experience within premier media companies, such as HBO, Yahoo!, Disney, The Wall Street Journal, and Gannett/The USA Today Network. An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for growing businesses with limited resources and building and managing teams, she specializes in subscription services.
How Amy has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove +70% subscriber growth managing all marketing and communications at FloSports, a live sports subscription streaming service.
- Generated $20 million in ad revenue and managed customer retention and engagement through lifecycle marketing at RetailMeNot. Saved $1 million in infrastructure costs by implementing a new CRM vendor.
- Grew digital subscription revenue across 78 local news sites by an average of 42% over 3 years at Gannett/The USA Today Network. Built the digital marketing function from the ground up.
- Drove revenue and subscriber growth by over 40% for The Wall Street Journal Digital Network by marketing new products through new distribution channels.
- Launched the first mobile ad campaigns with Pepsi, WB and 20th Century Fox at Yahoo! Developed branding, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for US, EU, and APAC launches for Yahoo! search, mobile web, and mobile ad solutions.
- Launched HBO on Demand, the first subscription video on demand service.
- SVP, Marketing, FloSports
- VP, Consumer Marketing, RetailMeNot
- VP, Audience Development & Channel Innovation, Gannett/The USA Today Network
- Director, Digital Subscription Marketing, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Director, Marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Director, Product Marketing, Bytemobile
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Yahoo! Mobile Europe, Yahoo!
- Marketing Manager, HBO
- MBA, Duke University
- BS, Business Administration, University of Vermont
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation