About Ann Marie
An experienced hands-on marketing leader, Ann Marie positions organizations for industry leadership through innovative strategies that accelerate market awareness and revenue growth. Excelling at building and strengthening marketing and sales impact, she elevates the performance of Marketing to be a strategic partner and growth facilitator. A change agent and turnaround expert, she builds highly functional teams that leverage best practices in execution to drive results. To enable sales teams, she delivers the insights, training and tools required to win in the marketplace.
How Ann Marie has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 30% YOY growth in consultant-led sales wins with new influencer program at Allscripts.
- Achieved 40% YOY increase in Share of Coverage and 22% YOY increase in social media engagement through new content strategies, improved media partnerships, and strategic use of social media.
- Established Office of Strategy Management at Allscripts and Symantec, assessing M&A targets, defining investment models and helping to position the company for industry leadership.
- Was instrumental in CA Technologies security business turn-around through competitive business insights that led to changes in go-to-market strategy.
- Doubled revenue and pipeline by tailoring product, marketing and sales strategy to the unique needs of key vertical segments, including financial services, healthcare and utilities.
- Built a centralized product marketing function, introducing best practices and defining go-to-market and account penetration strategies.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Allscripts
- Vice President, Strategic Marketing, CA Technologies
- Vice President, General Manager, Identity Services, Symantec
- Vice President, Office of Strategy Management, Symantec
- Vice President, Industry Solutions, Symantec
- B.S. Math & Computer Science, Le Moyne College
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation