An experienced global chief marketing officer with deep B2B and B2C experience and a proven record of success, John helps CEOs accelerate growth by better understanding their customers, defining more relevant and compelling products and services, building effective marketing strategies and organizations and crafting digitally enabled go-to-market plans. A seasoned executive and consultant with an analytical but pragmatic approach, John unlocks growth by bridging customer centered strategy with effective operational execution.
How John has Helped Businesses Grow
- More than doubled marketing influenced new business opportunities and grew key marketing statistics at double-digit rates building the brand and a world-class integrated global marketing and BD team at Prophet.
- Evolved the brand positioning and architecture to clarify and strengthen market position at Rosetta. Led strategic marketing planning and execution and built a high-performance marketing organization to support the firm's growth into a top 10 digital agency.
- Identified and nurtured partnerships to help Dig deliver solid, integrated programs for clients and drive additional lead flow and marketing competencies. Firm’s strong market position and growth led to acquisition by Olson.
- Led annual and 3-year strategic plan development, acquisition and alliance activities, new industry analysis and organizational change management initiatives at ACNielsen.
- Led global brand strategy and market expansion for Powerade, Aquarius and Nestea, leading to global growth across these important emerging brands at Coca-Cola.
- Drove profitable growth for many of Kraft Food’s iconic brands, recognized with the Kraft Chairman’s Award, the most prestigious award in the company for driving significant business performance.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Global Chief Marketing Officer, Prophet
- Senior Vice President, Head of Marketing, Rosetta
- Principal, JBaglivo Consulting
- Senior Vice President, COO, Dig Communications (now Olson Engage)
- Vice-President, Strategy, ACNielsen
- Group Manager, Global Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Various domestic and global marketing positions, Kraft Foods
- MM, Northwestern University
- BS, Rutgers
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging