Neil is a Chief Outsiders Partner and CMO. With a track record of executive management and marketing success, he helps early stage startups, mid-sized and large, publicly traded companies develop and implement comprehensive and integrated marketing strategies to accelerate growth. Neil’s holistic approach to marketing powers effective marketing plans, increased lead generation and conversions, product and services revenue growth, and improvements in corporate performance and profitability.
How Neil has Helped Businesses Grow
- Generated thousands of additional qualified leads in 6 months, establishing a marketing “machine” made of small internal team, agencies, systems and processes.
- Landed in Gartner Magic Quadrant transforming insightsoftware.com company brand to Hubble® product portfolio brand with new solution positioning, messaging, look and feel.
- Transformed Hubble® marketing from traditional outbound to a modern digital marketing inbound marketing operation.
- Established “content factory” and created branded Hubbleology thought leadership content platform.
- Grew single digit profit levels to $30M, $60M, and $90M in three years as member of senior team at Spirent Communications, PLC.
- Grew bookings from $75m in 2008 to $118m in 2012 by raising percentage of Spirent’s service revenue in each new deal, followed by a system to drive annual renewal annuities.
- Established strategic marketing initiatives to create and influence industry alliances, e.g., founded Network Test Automation Forum, Test Automation Alliance, Next Generation Internet Forum, and chaired Marketing Committee of MultiService Forum.
Executive Marketing Experience
- BoD Matrium Technologies PTY Ltd.
- VP Strategy & Development, Matrium Technologies PTY Ltd.
- CMO and CSO Hubble Team at insightsoftware.com
- VP Enterprise Solutions, Spirent Communications PLC
- VP Global Services, Spirent Communications PLC
- CEO Tolly Research
- COO The Tolly Group
- Phoenix Marketing Solutions (Pharmaceuticals)
- Convercent (SaaS)
- Cask, LLC (Management Consulting)
- Matrium Technologies (Technology)
- Axcient (SaaS)
- Stave (SaaS)
BM, Hartt College of Music, University of Hartford
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging