Ahmet helps B2C companies by combining the innovativeness of challenger brands with the discipline of blue-chip global companies to deliver step change in performance and capability for sustained growth. An experienced marketing executive, Ahmet inspires teams through alignment behind a greater purpose. He drives growth by championing a collaborative culture where everyone approaches business with curiosity, strives for excellence in things that matter, works with a sense of urgency and has fun along the way.
How Ahmet has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 10%+ CAGR in overall net sales, 20%+ CAGR in Running Division net sales and 8% CAGR in operating profit at Mizuno USA by developing a comprehensive digital strategy and initiating a corporate-wide strategic planning and change management project.
- Achieved record market share in golf and received five silver Effie awards and Most Effective Brand Award from Effie NA.
- Identified acquisition targets in sexual wellbeing and foot care categories to triple business size within two years by leveraging global capabilities in the Americas market at SSL International PLC.
- Saved $5 million+ by shifting geographic expansion strategy from organic entry to business development and licensing at Bausch & Lomb. Averaged 10%+ annual growth over three years developing nutraceuticals business strategy.
- Grew baby toiletries brand extension business by more than 50% in in one year at Kimberly Clark Corporation.
- Achieved record operating profit by reallocating $100 million+ in the marketing budget at Kotex USA. Led new product idea from concept to launch within record time and developed the most persuasive TV commercial in Kotex history.
- VP Marketing and Brand Strategy, Spalding
- VP Marketing, Mizuno USA
- VP Marketing Americas Region, SSL International (Reckitt Benckiser)
- Global Director of Strategy, Bausch & Lomb
- Global Marketing Director, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- MBA, University of Rochester
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Boğaziçi University
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation