Daniel is a senior sales leader with extensive experience in analytic software applications, CRM, SaaS solutions, and designing and implementing high velocity, predictable, recurring revenue models. He works closely with early to mid-stage technology companies to build a tight interlock with marketing and eliminate friction in the demand funnel. With a track record of success in sales, marketing, product management, engineering, and customer success, Daniel drives revenue growth with the design and implementation of sales processes, compensation plans, account strategy, training, and demand funnel management.
How Dan has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled the installed base at a software company by implementing a new sales model, supporting tools and organizational structure to shorten the sales cycle and improve customer satisfaction.
- Grew bookings in excess of 25% YoY and reduced customer churn by 5% at TIBCO by implementing a high velocity recurring revenue model and a customer growth and retention program.
- Achieved serial growth in revenue of more than 30% per year at Acxiom with the government and non-profit business unit.
- Led the venture capital raise for a software company, including the development of the business plan, funding requirements, and investor presentations.
- Grew worldwide license revenues from $4 million to over $70 million in eighteen months, catapulting Siebel to a leadership position in the marketing automation marketplace.
- Increased revenue from $18 million to $120 million in first twelve months by expanding the field sales and pre-sales organization upon the acquisition of Information Resources by Oracle.
- President and Chief Operating Officer, Nivo1
- Senior Vice President, Worldwide Analytic Software Sales, TIBCO Software
- Industry Leader, Government, Education, Non-Profit, Acxiom
- Senior Vice President, Comscore, Inc.
- Executive Vice President, Avectra, Inc.
- Vice President and General Manager, Siebel Systems, Inc.
- Vice President, Oracle Corporation/Information Resources
- RMC Health
- Multifamily Investing Academy
- MBA, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- BA, Economics, University of Notre Dame
- Marketing Research
- Sales Growth
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Demand Generation
- Customer Success
- Churn Mitigation