Working with startup, PE backed, and public company CEOs, Lisa applies data to uncover revenue opportunities for sustainable growth. Leveraging consumer and industry insights and deep customer segmentation she develops effective brand positioning and messaging to drive brand profitability in hotels, restaurants, CPG, and retail. With thoughtful integration of product innovation, digital transformation, go-to-market strategies, design, and targeted messaging, Lisa improves marketing performance and P&Ls. She creates emotional customer experiences by bringing operations and storytelling together. She champions social responsibility and sustainability programs across the companies with which she works.
How Lisa has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved 200% growth and Hot Concept of the Year from Nation’s Restaurant News helping a lifestyle restaurant brand.
- Increased performance 300% in 18 months implementing an e-commerce growth strategy for an adult beverage company. Developed new customer database, POS, and chat function and revised digital marketing and content strategies. Reorganized the digital team to meet the growth strategy.
- Repositioned a 100-year-old luxury brand for trade and consumer channels. Leveraged product innovation, packaging redesign, and go-to-market strategy for retail and winery experiences. Achieved lower costs with new sustainable packaging.
- Improved YoY profitability in a downward trending environment through better sales training, employee alignment, inventory management, and communication, managing a luxury hospitality P&L with 100 employees across multiple brands.
- Built sales plans and a digital ecosystem from website to Shopify integration and executed sales outreach as part of the initial marketing and sales team for a skincare start up.
- Saved 30% in labor costs while improving marketing efficiency by reorganizing and relocating complete marketing teams, including storytelling/content and production.
- Directed consumer and trade research to develop leading industry membership program.
- CMO, Crimson Wine Group
- VP, Tropicsport/X3Mbrands
- VP Marketing, Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group
- VP Marketing and Product Innovation, Picture People
- SVP Marketing, ClubCorp
- VP Sales and Marketing, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
- VP Brand and Relationship Marketing, Wyndham Worldwide
University of Denver, Bachelor of Science Business Administration
Southern Methodist University, Marketing Certificate
- Adult Beverage
- Luxury Goods
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Digital Transformation
- Positioning & Messaging