A seasoned and dynamic executive, Michael drives sustainable growth and delivers operational results at corporate and business unit levels in diverse organizational cultures and industry verticals. With global leadership and P&L accountability experience in varied functional roles, he drives profit growth by elevating marketing, business operations, corporate strategy, M&A, product management, sales, project management and commercialization. Michael also leverages excellent executive communication skills to partner with and persuade boards of directors and professional audiences.
How Michael has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased web traffic 500%, generating 196K impressions and 15K engagements per month, at United States Pharmacopeia leading marketing team in launching digital marketing campaign for new value messaging.
- Completed $40 million successful healthcare IT acquisition leading strategic assessment, due diligence, and integration at JM Smith. Improved product development and customer-onboarding processes by >50%.
- Drove 6% immediate increase in revenue developing and implementing channel pricing strategy at Danaher. Generated >$4 million revenue leading product development for time-sensitive Navy defense contract. Exceeded profitability objectives during recession.
- Generated >$1 billion pipeline leading global growth program for GE Energy equipment and services.
- Led cross-functional business team at Milliken & Co. in global launch of multi-million-dollar ClearShield® plastic additives product line for extending shelf-life of consumer packaged goods.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP of Marketing & Program Operations, United States Pharmacopeia
- VP of Strategy & Corporate Development, J M Smith Corporation
- Managing Partner/Owner, VR Mergers & Acquisitions
- Director of Marketing, Product Management & Engineering, Danaher Corporation (Process Instrumentation Division)
- Global Chemicals Market Segment Leader, General Electric Company (GE Energy Division)
- Product Manager/Marketing Manager, Milliken & Company (Chemical Division)
- New Business Development Manager, Micell Technologies, Inc.
- MBA, Finance & Strategic Management, The University of Chicago
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation