A seasoned public and private company executive, CEO, and Board member, Dominic brings 35 years’ experience leading growth in high-tech startups and enterprise organizations. With a passion for mentoring, he coaches individuals and teams to maximize their potential and navigate tough situations and decisions. An incisive strategic thinker and creative operational leader, he plays a key role in rebuilding enterprise offerings, and driving collaboration to increase growth and valuation. Having also served in executive marketing, product, operational, and consulting roles at startups, he delivers a full range of operational management and advisory services for the high-tech sector.
How Dominic has Helped Businesses Grow
- Raised >$1 million in seed stage funding, built out high potential team, and secured first revenues in under 6 months at DAXEOS.
- Created industry’s first cloud native network operating system leading SnapRoute Inc., culminating in acquisition by Infoblox.
- Drove 20 consecutive quarters of growth and executed strategy for $3 billion acquisition of Aruba Networks, leading product strategy for $2.5 billion HP Networking Division.
- Increased profitability, conceived, and drove execution of market leading software defined networking strategy (HP Virtual Application Networks) as GM of $750 million HPE Data Center Networking Division.
- Maximized shareholder value and business growth amid changing international trade dynamics and disruptive technology shifts as principal executive in the divestiture of the Chinese H3C subsidiary for $2.3 billion.
- Increased 3Com’s shareholder value 350% in 14 months developing and executing winning data center strategy, product roadmap, positioning and messaging that resulted in $800 million/year revenue and $3.3B acquisition by HP.
- CEO and Board Member, DAXEOS
- Interim CEO Data Analytics Services (DAS), LHP Engineering Solutions
- CEO and Board Member, SnapRoute Inc.
- VP & General Manager, HPE Data Center, Networking Business Unit, HPE
- Vice president, Global Product Line Management & Marketing, HPE
- Senior Director Product Management, Networking, 3Com/H3C Corp.
- VP Marketing & Product Management, Nevis Networks Inc.
- HND, Computer Science, University of Portsmouth
- Health and Wellness
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Innovation