An accomplished CMO, Maureen works through multiple sales models to capture market share via demand generation, account penetration, and new customer acquisition. Quirk is a proactive, energetic, and results-oriented marketing leader with global experience in go-to-market approaches. With a successful background in demand generation, she employs omni-channel marketing to drive sales and exceed objectives. An expert storyteller with a proven record of executing customer-centric strategies based on data and VOC insights, Maureen creates brand engagement and builds equity and customer loyalty.
How Maureen has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased revenue position by double digits through innovative marketing platforms, product development and master brand strategy with a diverse private label product portfolio.
- Led successful demand generation campaigns resulting in expanded share of wallet (13%+), new customer acquisition (8%) and drove growth at every point in the funnel using data and personalization techniques.
- Grew SaaS membership from zero to 32,000 subscribers in two years and generated $10 million in gross profit, $2 million in partner sell through, and 2% EI lift by developing strategy to position technology tools as a value-added service.
- Increased Net Promoter Score 3 points and unaided company brand awareness 8%. over a one-year period through master brand strategy.
- Developed, launched, and grew largest B2B affinity program in segment, demonstrating loyalty advantage of 2.5% GP and 8% sales lift.
- Led transformational product development and packaging organization for largest foodservice private label program in the world.
- Principal, Occami Solutions
- VP, Marketing, Sysco Corporation
- VP, Marketing, Communications, and Business Development, Sysco Canada
- VP Marketing, Reinhart Manufacturing
- Co-founder and CMO, Rinkmaster
- Doctorate, Business Administration International Marketing, University of Liverpool
- Masters, Marketing Management, University of Guelph
- Masters, Information Science, University of Toronto
- Bachelor (Honours), Commerce – Marketing, University of Guelph
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- International Expansion
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning and Messaging