Sean is a Chief Outsiders Partner and CMO based in Chicago. He helps B2B organizations analyze markets and products to identify areas for rapid and significant growth and develop innovative short and long-term product development and marketing plans. A successful leader of product management and marketing, Sean develops innovative growth strategies that disrupt markets and create more distance in competitive differentiation. He specializes in transforming products and marketing from “analog to digital” to increase customer reach and revenue.
Learn about a Digital Marketing Competitor Analysis for your business.
How Sean has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled revenues by developing and enhancing new digital e-commerce channels.
- Developed and launched SaaS mobile products and apps that capitalized on increased market usage of these devices.
- Decreased digital development costs by more than 30% while increasing productivity.
- Doubled revenue of targeted products and transformed product launches through strategic planning and execution of online tactics.
- Secured over $20 million in product development and marketing funds with multi-year product and market growth strategic plans.
- Generated over 1.4 million views and increased customer reach using viral video marketing strategies.
- Disrupted competitors with marketing and competitive analysis that defined competitive unique selling propositions.
Client Case Studies
- SVP, Product Management and Marketing – Korn Ferry International
- VP, Marketing and Digital Development – World Book, a Berkshire Hathaway company
- Divisional VP – ETA/Cuisenaire
- October Three Consulting LLC (Financial Services)
- Moore Home Services (Consumer Services)
- Teakwood Capital (Venture Capital & Private Equity)
- Wall Street Greetings, LLC (Financial Services)
- Sandstone Partners (Marketing and Advertising)
- Lakeside Manufacturing (Food & Beverages)
- The Insights Group Limited (Management Consulting)
- PSFK LLC (Financial Services)
- ArcherPoint, Inc. (Information Technology and Services)
- Demco, Inc. (Libraries)
- Ascribe (Computer Software)
- Shaker Consulting Group Inc (Computer Software)
- Banner Solutions (Wholesaler)
- PS Furniture (Furniture)
“Sean has a breadth of knowledge and is very professional. It’s definitely a good investment for our company and our team to have someone outside the organization with Sean’s experience look in to show us where we’re missing opportunities. His knowledge on the subject is very in depth. It gave us confidence in where to spend digitally. Everything was on time, and it was a pleasure to work with him.”
Mary Ellen Harden, President, Wall Street Greetings
Read the Full Case Study
“What Sean brought to the table was a very strategic perspective, a roll-up-the-sleeves approach, marketing expertise, and specifically, his experience inside software companies. What Sean put together was probably the most detailed, comprehensive look at the competitive landscape that I have seen. He was very quick at learning the business.”
Nedra Sadorf, President, Demco
Read the Full Case Study
- Digital Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Digital Transformation