Recognized for her data-driven planning and execution capabilities, Wendy works with firms to generate profitable revenue, expand client relationships, and design successful products, services and solutions. A senior executive with 25 years of experience, she develops high-value service offerings and builds and promotes strong brands, value propositions, and go-to-market strategies. Willing to question ideas in the interest of devising actionable, winning strategies, she rolls up her sleeves and works with executive teams to realize their organizations’ business goals. She is co-author of the book “Driving Profitability and Market Position,” published by Ark Group, and has contributed chapters to "Grow Your Practice,” published by the New York State Bar Association and "The Power of Project Management,” published by the American Bar Association. She is a Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management and a member of Chief, a private, invitation-only network designed to help women in executive leadership magnify their influence and pave the way to bring others with them.
How Wendy has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove double-digit revenue and profitability growth for three consecutive years by spearheading a professional services firm’s growth initiative, including redesign of its go-to-market, pricing, and brand strategies.
- Received top honors for practice innovation from Financial Times for designing and implementing a pandemic response program, including a go-to-market strategy and sales enablement program, that delivered value to clients and drove profitable revenue growth.
- Transformed sales and marketing teams into growth teams aligned with their companies’ business goals by eliminating silos, setting clear objectives, and instituting new workflows, collaboration incentives, coaching and retraining.
- Led the business and brand transformation efforts of several professional services firms, achieving their goal of merging with market leaders. Served on the merger search, negotiation, and integration teams.
- Designed and implemented crisis responses in connection with the forced resignation of the Chairman of a $4 billion financial institution; the National Football League’s “Spygate” investigation; and numerous acquisitions, mergers, and spinoffs.
- Global CMO, Baker McKenzie
- Director & Senior Consultant, Hildebrandt Intl.
- Chief Strategy Officer, Proskauer Rose
- Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Washington Bancorporation
- Director of Marketing & Communications, Mount Vernon College
- B.A., Communications & Sociology, University of Miami
- Legal industry
- Growth Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Crisis navigation
- Demand generation