Andrea is a Chief Outsiders CMO and successful marketing, sales and business development executive in the healthcare and business services industries based in Dallas. She helps large and small companies build customer-focused, coordinated marketing and sales organizations, identifying ways to streamline processes and reduce expenses while growing revenues and profits. Her market-driven approach leads to shorter development cycles, messaging that resonates, effective customer service and enhanced customer satisfaction.
How Andrea has Helped Businesses Grow
- Generated $1.2 B in sales and 1,500 new physician, surgery center and home care clients, initiating, building and managing P&L for a new non-acute care services business for Vizient.
- Led the national marketing strategy for a mid-sized healthcare technology company. Launched two product lines into new markets and tripled the geographical market for the existing product line.
- Achieved 90% market share during product introduction for strategic biotech partner and 79% share for large medical device company vs. a national average of 45%. Led team marketing more than 100 top U.S. pharmaceutical, biotech and device firms.
- Achieved 120% of revenue target and extended the product life cycle of patented pharmaceuticals upon expiration, leading private-label product line team.
- Doubled annual unit sales, rebranding a mid-sized technology company.
- Increased enrollment levels and revenue while helping clients reduce cost, and realigned marketing and sales strategy for the benefits administration division of a $1.7B business services company.
Client Case Studies
- SVP, Marketing, Vizient
- VP, Non-Acute Care Services, Vizient
- Vice President, Marketing and Product Management, Ceridian Benefits Services
- SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, GTESS Corporation
- Principal, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Enablement, Availity, LLC
- Senior Director and GM, Pharmacy, Vizient
- Senior Product Manager, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Regional Sales Director, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- MBA, Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business
- BA, Journalism/Public Relations, The Ohio State University
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified in Product Management, Product Launch and Pricing
- Sales Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy