A strategic marketing executive with strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills, Angela builds global B2B and B2C businesses from startup to maturity. With the soul of a get-it-done entrepreneur, she works collaboratively to drive results through a customer-first lens, resulting in solving challenges and opportunities through teamwork. Developing online marketing strategies to attract new audiences, she effectively leverages digital tools, including email, social media, SEO, and websites. Along the way, Angela works with amazing humans with similar passions to climb the mountain and plant the flag of success at the top.
How Angela has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved 125% of revenue plan and 300% database growth leading all marketing and sales distribution channels, brand positioning, digital marketing, public relations, communications, contact center, and loyalty programs at Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- Launched the new Marriott luxury hotel-at-sea yacht startup with responsibility for global vision, brand strategy, and revenue generation.
- Grew revenue 65% launching two new products/services including new river cruises and air journeys divisions at Crystal Cruises, allowing for accelerated fleet expansion.
- Drove marketing qualified leads to contact center for sales conversion while increasing web traffic 35% redesigning and launching website and online advertising presence at Silversea Cruises.
- Increased sales enablement and pipeline development launching Salesforce CRM and Eloqua marketing automation platforms at Ryder System, Inc.
- Led national marketing, advertising, direct mail, incentives, and special global event activations to drive accelerated sales performance for $18 billion diversified automotive distributor (Southeast Toyota/JM Family Enterprises, Inc) and dealer.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
- Vice President of Marketing, Crystal Cruises
- Vice President, Marketing, The Americas, Silversea Cruises
- Senior Marketing Communications Director, Ryder System, Inc.
- Marketing Director, JM Family Enterprises, Inc.
- BBA, International Business, Hofstra University
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation
- Positioning & Messaging