A senior marketing executive with 30 years experience leading in business, senior government management, and the military, Greg provides successful marketing strategy and thought leadership for growing brands. Overseeing marketing strategy, Greg drives compelling brand experiences, digital strategy, communications, CSR, and operations--while leading great teams. With a passion for digital marketing and product innovation, he motivates audiences, smooths media relations, convinces policy makers, and shows senior leaders the way toward marketing and digital strategy success.
How Greg has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove brand awareness, demand, leads, creative content, and innovative ways of thinking, building and leading a team of field marketing, product marketing, design, and digital staff at SAP. Established new web platforms for the company.
- Generated millions in new and recurring business revenue developing go-to-market strategy and tactics at Adobe Systems. Recognized with company awards for critical roles.
- Led engagement and brand awareness for a $43 million customer experience-centric contract that included licensing, consulting, and services at Carahsoft Technology.
- Achieved a 200% increase in audience size to 1 million plus, expanding organization-wide communication channels and platforms, including social media, blog, print and broadcast at Defense Media.
- Increased circulation to 80,000 subscribers as Editor-in-Chief of interactive magazine. Led the team to achieve multiple awards.
- Delivered 30+ public speeches on digital content production, social media strategy and crisis communications for audiences of up to 4,000 attendees.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP of Marketing, SAP
- Head of Industry Strategy and Marketing, Adobe Systems Inc.
- Director of Adobe Digital Strategy, Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- Division President, MediaDC
- Director of Media and Digital Production, Defense Media
- Deputy Director of Public Affairs (Colonel), United States Marine Corps Headquarters
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- BS, Aviation Business, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Digital Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Marketing Budget Planning
- Sales Enablement
- Customer Journeys