An experienced senior sales executive with more than 25 years of building and managing high-performing teams through proven strategies and leadership, Gregg has a documented track record of increasing revenues by hiring and motivating sales teams. An effective leader with broad experience at companies of all sizes, Gregg is adept at creating new organizations and reimagining sales teams within larger companies, with the added experience of hiring and managing a sales force within startups. Skilled in developing effective lead generation and sales methodologies, Gregg does what’s necessary to uncover new business opportunities leading to the securing of new customers. Consummate team player between sales organizations and engineering with a focus on customer success.
How Gregg has Helped Businesses Grow
- Developed a new team of sales representatives and management for the Americas division at Amazon Web Services, which was responsible for the generation of $2.3B in annual recurring revenue in just two years.
- Managed a team of 10 sales representatives who together generated $490M in annual recurring revenue while heading the Northern California Enterprise Accounts division of AWS.
- Delivered 40% YOY growth while rebuilding a sales region for TIBCO Software in a transitional period that helped the company go private.
- Contributed $240M in new annual license revenue for Oracle Corporation while heading the Analytics Team for the software giant; was responsible for the activities of more than 100 sales professionals.
- Built out the sales function, including the hire of 30 sales representatives and the acquisition of all tools and the initial customers, for a startup technology company.
- Analytics Sales Leader, Americas, Amazon Web Services
- Sales Leader, Northern California Enterprise Accounts, AWS
- Sales VP, Infrastructure, TIBCO Software
- Group VP, Analytics Team, Oracle Corporation
- Area VP, Oracle Corporation
- Sales Leader at startups AlphaBlox & TopTier
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), Marketing, San Francisco State University
- Sales Growth
- Competitive Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging