Hue excels at working with CEOs to take a growth vision from a concept to delivering a compelling ROI. Having had a successful sales and marketing career at global companies, she now applies her deep consumer marketing expertise to help smaller B2B and B2C companies differentiate their brands, grow revenue, and expand into new markets. With a passion for listening to the customer, leveraging competitive insights, and market analysis, she helps companies sharpen strategies, improve sales and marketing alignment, build a high-performing team, and accelerate growth.
How Hue has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 20% sales growth within six months, developing and implementing a more integrated go-to-market approach, maintaining the same level of marketing investments. Rebuilt the go-to-market strategy, focusing on the effectiveness of the existing marketing activities.
- Grew profitability by 24% using input from strategic planning sessions, customer insights, and competitive analysis to develop a differentiated brand strategy, effective digital marketing, and cohesive go-to-market plan. Built a marketing foundation that did not exist.
- Increased awareness and demand by evaluating the current state of marketing and making quick course corrections. Activated strategy while building and executing the marketing engine.
- Accelerated lead generation by 255% in the first year and another 264% in the subsequent year with a cohesive lead and demand generation strategy.
- Created 50% savings by reworking the creative agency’s scope and compensation structure.
- Strategically positioned the company to be sold at maximum value to shareholders to one of the top global organizations.
- Delivered company-best lead results leading brand repositioning and launching two new separate campaigns in record time.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Founder & CEO, HD LEO LLC
- Head of Marketing, Doggett Equipment Services Group
- CMO, Indigo Auto Group
- VP, Marketing and Communications, Equipment Depot
- Director, Brand Management and Communications, Americas Headquarters, Hyster-Yale Group
- Senior Group Manager, Integrated Marketing and Advertising Strategy, Hyundai Motor America
- MBA, Global Management, Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business, Durham, North Carolina
- BBA, Marketing/Finance, University of Texas, Austin
- Growth Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Channel Strategy