Jeff helps subscription base companies assess and target markets to develop compelling messaging and results-driven marketing plans. His over 25 years of marketing experience with small and Fortune 500 subscription base businesses helps him deliver demand generation programs that provide business insight and connect with customers and prospects while delivering on the CEO’s vision. Skilled at coaching and developing marketing staff, Jeff implements winning promotions and incentives, creates tools that improve sales team performance and develops CLM and CX plans that increase customer total lifetime value.
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 10% YoY lead generation improvement while lowering CPL by 10% through restructuring go-to-market messaging and tactics (heavier focus on digital) and gained alignment with sales leadership for a Fortune 500 company.
- Increased Lead performance 29% YoY by driving customer acquisition evolution while engaging sales leadership in the change from an internal (product attribute messaging) to an external focus (messaging that delivered insights and connected emotionally).
- Aligned messaging and content with prospect’s stage in buying journey.
- Engaged prospects more deeply, focusing on solutions and emotions primarily via digital interactions.
- Supported Sales teams with creation and delivery of content to aid sales process.
- Employed multiple mediums (both offline and online/digital) to deliver content.
- Fueled 20% revenue growth each year of his three-year tenure supporting a Fortune 500 division president. Produced sales force analysis to determine optimal prospect and account coverage and quota thresholds. Developed tools and content to aid the sales process.
- SVP Marketing Consumer and Small Business, Windstream Communications
- Group VP Marketing, SMB, Time Warner Cable
- Director Marketing, Cox Communications
- Director Field Marketing, Broadwing Communications
- MBA, The George Washington University
- BGS, The University of Michigan
- Leadership & Team Coaching
- Sales Growth
- Demand Generation