Kath helps companies of all sizes drive improved business results. An expert in marketing, sales, strategy, communications, M&A, and Six Sigma, her passion for understanding the customer and marketplace helps companies develop and position products that command a higher price. A C-level Marketing Executive, Kath establishes the vision and strategies necessary to grow global Fortune 500 corporations. At private equity companies, she is known for driving results by developing and executing integrated marketing strategies that boost sales revenues, improve customer loyalty, and enhance employee engagement.
How Kath has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered over 30% Internal Rate of Return overall across all funds developing and implementing marketing strategies for PE portfolio companies.
- Launched two new Textron businesses extending Textron’s aviation brand and expertise into training growth market.
- Achieved the “Most Spectacular Aviation Product Launch Ever,” according to Flying Magazine designing and executing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy for the Bell 525 Relentless, revitalizing Bell Helicopter’s commercial business.
- Realized a 23% boost in sales revenues, 91% NOP margin improvement, and 144% ROIC increase over a three-year period at E-Z-GO.
- Drove 21% increase in lead generation, 32% increase in web traffic, and 200% increase in social media engagement with a digital marketing and communications effort to accelerate new business growth at Bell Helicopter.
- Increased average accounts per household by 30% and customer favorability by 25% by reinvigorating the brand and image of the Bank of America/Fleet Boston.
- Earned the “Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence” championing Lean Six Sigma culture across the enterprise at E-Z-GO.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO, Acorn Growth Companies
- SVP, CMO, Textron
- Marketing & Communications Director, Bell Helicopter, A Textron Company
- VP, Communications, E-Z-GO, A Textron Company
- SVP, National Sponsorships & Community Relations, Bank of America / Fleet Boston
- VP, Director of Corporate Affairs, Bank of America / Fleet Boston
- Sales Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy