An accomplished marketing executive, Kevin drives exceptional growth through expertise in consumer marketing strategy, planning and execution. Highly experienced in developing consumer insight driven marketing solutions for new and established brands, he solves problems and gets business leaders focused on strategies that drive results. Experienced across a wide range of product categories with global brands such as The Walt Disney Company, Nestle, Knott's Berry Farm and Activision, Kevin effectively utilizes data to uncover business opportunities and develop marketing solutions.
How Kevin has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 60% attendance and 90% revenue growth at Knott’s Berry Farm implementing multi-year brand revitalization plan.
- Developed Knott’s seasonal events strategy to expand target market and bring revitalized brand proposition to life leading to 40% growth in spring break travel period.
- Grew season pass (membership) base by 120% through development of focused value proposition targeting highly defined audience with acquisition and retention strategies.
- Achieved record breaking visitation and revenue through the successful launch of Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary celebration.
- Successfully launched the best-selling movie-based game of the year, Toy Story 3 the Video Game, and four other multi-platform entertainment products at Disney Interactive.
- Spearheaded strategic and tactical marketing management for Nestle USA’s largest brand ($500M), Friskies Cat Food. Contributed over $15M in revenue growth with the introduction of several product line extensions.
- VP of Marketing and Sales, Knott's Berry Farm
- Director of Global Brand Management: Disney Interactive Studios, The Walt Disney Company
- Director of Marketing: Disneyland Resort, The Walt Disney Company
- Director of Marketing, Konami Digital Entertainment (Video Game/Interactive Entertainment Publisher)
- Director of Marketing: Mobile Data Services, T-Mobile
- Global Brand Management, Activision
- Brand Management, Nestle
- MBA, Case Western Reserve University
- BS, Business Admin, Dayton University
- Video Games/Interactive Entertainment
- Location-Based Experiences/Services
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Turnaround Management
- Millennial Marketing