Lori is a go-to-market executive with a stellar record of launching and growing enterprises. A data-driven, uber-creative CMO with deep experience in building brands. Lori is a full-stack marketer who leverages deep customer insights and storytelling to drive revenue growth through digital marketing and content creation.A marketing leader with a relentless focus on the customer, Lori leads as a true partner to sales, filling the pipeline, driving revenue, and accelerating time to close.
How Lori has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew revenue 40% in one year at Percona, designing repeatable, predictable, and scalable demand programs.
- Won 45 awards, including Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year in Security at Veridium. Renamed, repositioned, and relaunched the company within 6 months. Launched new product lines and territories resulting in major customer wins and revenue growth.
- Built MST Services’ first marketing function. Rebranded, wrote, and launched a new consumer-focused website. Built lead-generation programs to capture untapped worldwide demand and grew teams 18% worldwide.
- Increased sales-qualified leads 83% in 2 years leading to bookings of $18 million at Mobiquity, recruiting and managing a high-functioning marketing team.
- Drove a 400% revenue increase for Gazelle.com in the months after launching, later reaching $100 million. Named, branded, and positioned the company for hypergrowth.
- Delivered 20% month-over-month growth with 90% of customer acquisition online and profitable operations in year two, launching LimoLiner.com.
- Grew revenue to $10 million and 100 employees by year two at Marketspace LLC, a Monitor Group company.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP of Marketing, Percona
- CMO, Veridium
- CMO (Fractional), MST Services
- CMO (Fractional), Tesora
- CMO, Mobiquity
- Strategic Marketing Consultant, BlueSky Branding
- VP of Marketing, LimoLiner.com
- Partner, Co-founder and Executive Producer of Marketspace LLC, Monitor Group
- B.A. Educational Media, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Fellowship, Business and Organizational Management, Harvard University
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Digital Marketing
- Market Penetration & Growth