Understanding that brand and business are inextricably connected, Terri accelerates business growth by identifying and defining the core principles, unique position, and differentiating proposition of a brand. She leverages those attributes, along with critical customer and marketplace insights, to develop an integrated, cross-functional strategic roadmap that unifies internal teams and drives measurable business performance. Highly experienced across all areas of brand marketing, Terri leads teams in B2B/wholesale and B2C/retail entrepreneurial, private, and public companies, from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar, brand portfolios. Recognized for her expertise in positioning fashion, footwear, lifestyle, luxury and retail brands, she also transforms the position and performance of higher education and social service non-profit organizations.
How Terri has Helped Businesses Grow
- Led the multi-billion-dollar Brown Shoe Corporation to its most profitable fiscal year in 130 years as a primary member of the leadership team. Repositioned each footwear brand in the portfolio (wholesale, retail, and DTC). Created three-year strategic plans for each business unit across the organization after commissioning a year-long quantitative and qualitative segmentation study to better understand the $100 billion footwear consumer landscape.
- At Two Ten Foundation, evolved the marketing and fundraising operations to be digitally-led, data-driven and performance-based, including hiring analytics-focused marketing and fundraising teams, and building out a cross-functional strategic plan that ultimately resulted in exceeding revenue (fundraising) goals for FY21 by 325% including raising a record $4 million at the organization’s annual event.
- While at Brand&Soul, repositioned the State University of New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), helping the college achieve its vision to be recognized and revered as an innovative institution that develops extraordinary talent for the creative industries, resulting in the school’s new “Unconventional Minds” global marketplace positioning.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing & Development Officer, Two Ten Footwear Foundation
- SVP, Brand Strategy, Lividini & Company
- Chief Brand Officer, Principal, Brand & Soul, LLC.
- SVP, Global Marketing, Brown Shoe Corporation
- VP, Global Brand Marketing, Rockport Division, Reebok, International
- VP, Brand Marketing, Keds Division, Stride Rite Corp.
- VP, Marketing, The Sak
- BA, San Jose State University
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Integrated Marketing Communications