Topher is a Chief Outsiders Partner and CMO based in Philadelphia. He helps B2B and B2C startups, mid-sized organizations, corporate divisions, and new product launches develop go-to-market strategies to generate rapid growth and revenue gains. A change agent for various Fortune 1000 companies, Topher redefines brand identity to clarify value proposition, foster business awareness and increase ROI. With an innate love of technology, he implements digital marketing, earned media and content marketing strategies to drive business and communicate unique value.
How Topher has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled top-line revenue in less than three years resulting in acquisition by private-equity, pioneered marketing strategies for technology company, Axioma.
- Spurred significant gains in share of voice in its market segment, refreshed the brand platform for Liquidnet Holdings and developed a global public relations program.
- Moved acquired company from significant losses to break even in less than two years, participating in acquisition and turnaround of Quotron Systems. Redesigned the go-to-market strategy as CMO at Reuters America.
- Turned a group of disparate software pieces into a cohesive toolset for the company’s institutional customers, implementing a product marketing strategy at Instinet.
- Obtained the largest crowd funding in the sector and global mobile apps for iOS and Android launching a 501c3 non-profit serving the global autism community of a billion people using social media.
- Founder, Autism Village (501c3)
- CMO, Axioma Inc.
- CMO, Liquidnet
- CMO Americas, Reuters America
- CEO, Boardwalk (Reuters Venture Capital Company)
- Management & Marketing Consultant, Never Limited
- Co-founder, Chaikin Analytics LLC
- Co-founder, FlexiSphere
- VP, Enterprise LoB, Network Two
- VP, Desktop Software LoB, Instinet
- University of Pennsylvania (Undergrad and Wharton)
- Drexel University
- The Haverford School
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation