A senior-level creative, purpose driven and results-oriented executive, Missy develops highly successful and award-winning marketing strategies and activations. With a track record spanning 30 years, she consistently succeeds in combining strong consumer insights, innovative problem solving, and creative solutions that informs strategy, drives execution and delivers growth. Strong in her ability to tap into a brand’s DNA and communicate its purpose and unique market position, Missy generates high impact storytelling, content, and activations throughout the customer lifecycle to achieve business KPIs, while maintaining corporate and brand integrity.
How Missy has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered 187% increase in familiarity and 127% increase in favorability with intenders, moving brand to #2 position amongst competitive set with new brand positioning at Walden University.
- Delivered 5% new student growth and improved net profit 7% during a market downturn.
- Drove YoY decreases in cost per project of 300% and increased speed-to-market metrics by 60% leading operational transformation.
- Achieved 65% increase in brand familiarity and likelihood to recommend, and 100% increase in brand buzz and consideration, the highest increases in the category during period measured at Strategic Education.
- Delivered 8 quarters of consistent new student growth
- Achieved awareness level of 78% after 6 weeks in market with communications strategy at Sprint/Clearwire for new product entry. Delivered a 50% savings in agency fees selecting and negotiating new media agency relationship.
- Increased page views 50% month-over-month within key segments developing marketing campaigns for target segments at Aol.
- Interim Head of Marketing, Walden University
- Vice President, Brand, Events, Product Marketing and Creative Strategy, Walden University
- Vice President, Brand Strategy and Communications, Strategic Education
- Director, Brand, Advertising, and Media, Sprint/Clearwire Corporation
- Senior Marketing Manager, Aol
- BS, Marketing, University of Tennessee
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging