A global brand architect and marketing strategist with over 20 years of experience, Jennifer accelerates global brand growth at beauty, luxury, and celebrity-coveted streetwear marques. Filling senior leadership roles, she accelerates digital into legacy fashion and beauty brands. With a digital-first approach, Jennifer also pioneers innovative D2C and B2B marketing campaigns recognized for compelling, impactful, and consistent brand narratives. Overseeing all aspects of front-end design, customer journey, digital media, analytics, and UX/UI experience, she works to eliminate friction and break down silos, so all channels win.
How Jennifer has Helped Businesses Grow
- Expanded wholesale business 411% YTD at The Cloney Group, staffed five key executive positions, spearheading angel investments and private equity seed funding.
- Achieved #1 brand at Sephora US & CA, launched brand in 16 new territories, and elevated founder/CEO profile globally at Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Increased acquisition, conversion, and net sales by an average of +140% at Michael Stars.
- Increased customer affinity, acquisition, AOV and net sales for Salt Life by +30%, Soffe by +19% and COAST by +200% at Delta Apparel.
- Achieved 240% growth in net sales across all channels from new initiatives at Hammitt.
- Increased sales of regular priced merchandise by 26% while discount inventory dropped by 40%; grew eCommerce business from 4% to 9% of net sales at BCBGMAXAZRIA GROUP.
- Grew Facebook following from 0 to 1 million fans in one month garnering 80% brand awareness among industry at NBC Universal.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CEO/CMO, The Cloney Group
- SVP, Global Brand Marketing, Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Executive Consultant, Head of Digital Strategy, Michael Stars
- Senior Consultant, Digital Marketing Strategist, Delta Apparel
- Senior Consultant, Fox Sports
- CMO, Hammitt
- SVP, Global Marketing, BCBGMAXAZRIA GROUP
- SVP, GME, Marketing & Communications, NBC Universal
- Director, Corporate Marketing and Corporate Worldwide Promotions, Warner Bros. Entertainment
BS, Marketing, Apparel Merchandising, and Political Science, Indiana University Bloomington
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging