A senior marketing and strategy executive, Mike delivers profitable growth, re-branding and product development initiatives, and pragmatic go-to-market solutions with actionable growth strategies. With extensive experience, he develops and implements fully integrated marketing strategies across digital and traditional marketing platforms, communications, events, and public relations. Applying market research, customer insights, and competitive intelligence, he approaches marketing with a sales mindset. Bringing early career experience in sales and sales leadership roles, he excels at marketing/sales alignment.
How Michael has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove double digit growth in the first six months at Saia, LTL Freight developing and implementing a vertical marketing initiative targeted at the profitable segment of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Doubled the number of sales qualified leads delivered by the Inside Sales Team to Field Sales at Saia.
- Achieved 20% annual revenue growth researching market opportunities and developing strategic growth plans at CHEP Containers Group. Introduced an Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy which improved lead quality and quantity.
- Led the successful global re-branding of the A.O. Smith brand from business case through execution.
- Delivered the biggest new product launch in A.O. Smith’s 150 year history, launching four new product platforms in the same year.
- Generated 5-point market share gain, earning GE “Product of the Year” for the “GE Triton dishwasher”. Led teams to develop the product, managed launch, created TV commercial, and executed merchandising in 2000 retail stores.
- Drove 10% average selling price increase and 7% margin improvement leading development of two premium product platforms including GE’s first stainless steel dishwasher.
- Shortened quotation cycle by 50% and reduced pricing errors 70% developing a pricing platform at GE.
- CEO, Fractional CMO, Strategic Growth Advisor, P-Street Growth Strategies
- Senior Partner, Langberg & Co
- Consulting Principal, B2B, Ascension Growth and Innovation Strategies
- Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience, Saia, LTL Freight
- Vice President, Marketing and Strategy, CHEP Containers Group
- Vice President Marketing and Strategic Planning, A.O. Smith Corporation
- Marketing Manager, Dishwasher Division, GE - General Electric Company
- MBA, Marketing, Webster University
- BA, Economics, George Mason University
- Growth Strategy
- Channel Marketing
- Pricing Strategy
- New Product Introduction
- New Market or Segment Entry