Adrian is a San Francisco-based CMO & Partner at Chief Outsiders. As a dynamic and experienced marketing and P&L leader at B2B SaaS companies at all growth stages, Adrian has built and scaled hyper-growth brands, demand generation, product marketing, field marketing, partner and sales enablement organizations, with a very clear focus on achieving market expansion and growing top line revenues. Adrian brings an action-oriented, P&L owner mindset to his engagements, with an ability to operate both strategically and tactically, with a passion for coaching and driving company success.
How Adrian has Helped Businesses Grow
- Built and executed ground-up go-to-market and demand generation strategy for SaaS marketing automation startup Emmperative, achieving multiple Fortune 500 client wins including Coca Cola, VISA and Universal, resulting in an acquisition by Procter & Gamble Ventures within 18 months.
- Repositioned and aligned two disparate SaaS business units at CoreLogic, creating an HR software and services organization with over 2,000 global enterprise clients and eventual acquisition by PE firm STG Group.
- Led and scaled demand generation, customer growth and product strategy through NASDAQ IPO at Unified Communications (VoIP) SaaS provider CallWave - now Fuze.com - growing paid subscriber base to over one million.
- Grew subscription Wi-Fi service provider and airport retailer Laptop Lane to over 35 international locations, leading to M&A event with Regus and AT&T.
- Built ground-up go to market and demand generation strategy at hyper-growth SaaS startup SmartRecruiters, generating over 60,000 SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers and over $50 million in venture funding to-date.
- Built, refined and led go to market strategy for startups including Fielo, Modemetric, Agility CMS, FotoNotes, Realized1031 and Talemetry.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO at HCM SaaS leader Paycor Inc.
- COO & CMO at SmartRecruiters Software
- SVP Marketing & GM, HR Software Business Unit at CoreLogic
- CMO at Loyalty Software startup Fielo.com
- CMO and COO at BI Innovator Modemetric.com
- CMO at VOIP Telecom Startup CallWave (now Fuze.com)
- VP Strategic Partnerships at United Airlines Mileage Plus
- CMO & Business Unit President at WiFi pioneer Laptop Lane
- VP Marketing at Marketing Automation start-up Emmperative (a Procter & Gamble company)
- Director of Marketing at Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Paycor (HR SaaS)
- Realized Holdings (FinTech)
- Talemetry, Inc. (HR SaaS)
- FotoNotes (Real Estate SaaS)
- Fielo (Loyalty SaaS)
- Modemetric (BI SaaS)
- Opus Behavioral Health (IT)
- University of British Columbia
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- The Customer Journey
- Marketing Technologies
- Marketing & Sales Alignment
- Mentorship & Coaching
- US Market Entry