A go-to-market expert with experience leading sales, innovation, and strategy, Allison drives P&L improvement with strategic, visionary, and agile leadership, persuasive communication, and committed people development. With 25 years of experience spanning start-ups to multi-billion-dollar global companies, she successfully launches new products and refreshes brands as an agile and passionate change agent. A CPG-trained marketing expert with cross-functional management experience, Allison propels share growth and member acquisition through award-winning campaigns and lead-nurturing initiatives.
How Allison has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 100% of f’real’s revenue through a new unified cross-functional integrated planning process and go-to-market approach. Attracted 750K followers on TikTok and 13.5M likes and selected as an International Creative Communications Awards winner. Created 3-year innovation roadmap and licensing co-braning strategy to grow new product pipeline by 3x.
- Launched a line of Baskin-Robbins ice cream products in the grocery channel in a five-month timeframe at Boardwalk Frozen Treats. Led consumer insights, product development, co-packer relationship, quality assurance, package design, and digital launch.
- Achieved distribution in 38 grocery retailers and 6-8% dollar share in key accounts within three months.
- Delivered a 9% reduction in member attrition and 12% increase in JD Power scores at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Increased member acquisition 10% in top 10 markets via launch of new campaign, and 12% incremental prospect conversion through a lead nurturing initiative.
- Produced a 26% increase in sales and 54% incremental profit vs. prior year, exceeding sales and profit plans at Walmart.com.
- While at Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream grew sales 34% through repositioning Skinny Cow, including branding, packaging redesign, new products, pricing/trade restructuring, and national advertising. Drove 11% growth for the Nestlé ice cream snack portfolio.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Interim VP of Marketing, Face Reality Skincare
- SVP, Demand Creation, f’real foods, Rich Products Corporation
- SVP, Marketing, Sales, Product Development & Innovation, f’real foods
- CMO, Boardwalk Frozen Treats
- VP, Marketing, 24 Hour Fitness
- Senior Director, Category Marketing, Walmart.com
- Brand Director, Skinny Cow Ice Cream, Nestlé Frozen Snacks, Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream (Nestle USA)
- MBA, Marketing, Duke University
- BA, Public Policy Studies, Duke University
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Sales Strategy
- Customer Support
- Demand Generation
- Product Innovation
- Market and Consumer Insights
- Growth Strategy