With a track record of executive sales and marketing success, Angus helps public, private, VC, and PE-backed software companies gain an edge over their competition. He connects financial and growth goals with sales velocity to deliver predictable results. His sales velocity-focused go-to-market approach aligns marketing campaigns, sales discipline, and customer advocacy to drive predictable and sustainable growth. Able to convey complex technical concepts, innovations, and solutions to customers, peers, and leadership, Angus inspires customer confidence and empowers team members to reach their highest potential.
How Angus has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased ASP 2X in 6-months to over $80,000 designing and launching a new pricing strategy for Convercent.
- Grew the pipeline 4X with a lower cost per lead, converting an 80% outbound marketing strategy to 60% digital at insightsoftware.
- Achieved a 95% productivity increase for Convercent SDRs and supported consistent pipeline creation by modernizing sales development teams at three software companies.
- Supported growth of 91% and 38% for Axcient’s two most strategic products developing and managing a 100% reseller channel strategy.
- Won placement for insightsoftware in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Financial Corporate Performance Management software.
- Enabled 128% product growth over two years by leading successful software acquisition due diligence and integration for Spirent in Silicon Valley.
- Grew revenues to more than $20 million leading the launch and sale of Spirent services and automation software in Asia.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Revenue Officer, Axcient
- CMO, Axcient
- Executive VP of Marketing, Convercent
- CMO, insightsoftware
- VP of Product Marketing, Spirent
- Director of M&A, Spirent
- Computer Science, The University of Georgia
"In my experience, no other marketing consulting or advisory group brings Angus’ unique combination of strategic insight, a toolkit of functional best practices, and operational know-how. He is an important partner in helping ConnectWise get to the next stage of peak performance."
Scott Marshall, SVP Marketing, ConnectWise
- Demand Generation
- Positioning & Messaging
- Channel Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- International Expansion
- Go-to-Market Strategy