An innovative and forward-thinking marketing executive, Brian brings the company value proposition to life in meaningful ways that build customer loyalty and boost the bottom line. With 20+ years’ experience propelling brand/product development for consumer industry leaders, he develops and implements comprehensive digital marketing and customer-loyalty strategies that drive revenue growth. Spearheading the creation and roll-out of unique marketing campaigns, he promotes analytics-focused business decision making and strategy, integrating technologies to enhance analytic capabilities.
How Brian has Helped Businesses Grow
- Turned around a negative ~4% comp ratio to positive 2.5% within two years by implementing relevant customer-focused programs to better understand and address customer needs.
- Delivered a run rate of $6 million in sales within six months of launching a new e-commerce platform.
- Propelled company growth from $2.5 billion to $4 billion in revenue at Weis Markets driving top-line sales and customer loyalty through strategic, integrated marketing programs to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Drove 2% positive comp store sales during a declining economy introducing a new CRM program.
- Delivered 3% of core sales in participating stores within 2 years implementing an e-commerce platform.
- Developed new brand positioning in conjunction with Lowe's Hardware for Black and Decker’s premium home hardware and led development of the product line to meet consumer needs.
- Introduced new activity center line licensing Disney’s Baby Einstein brand for Graco Children’s Products delivering $5 million in incremental category sales within 12 months.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Vice President of Marketing, SpartanNash
- Vice President of Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations, Weis Markets
- Director of Marketing, Weis Markets
- Retail Business Manager, Black and Decker HHI
- Director of Product Marketing, Masco Corporation
- Director of Product Management, Dorman Products
- Product Manager/Channel Manager, Graco Children’s Products
- Food Executive Program, Cornell University
- MBA, Marketing, Saint Joseph's University
- BS, Finance, Drexel University
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation
- Channel Strategy