Dan is a digital strategy, e-commerce and omni-channel specialist. He has held executive leadership roles for 20 years, in organizations ranging from startups, to omnichannel and multi-branded retailers, to multinational corporations. With broad expertise across digital marketing, analytics, technology, operations and merchandising, Dan has an established track record of driving profitable growth. He works with CEOs and their teams to create and implement strategies to win today’s digital-first customer.
How Dan has Helped Businesses Grow
- Led the creation and implementation of a digital and consumer strategy for one of the largest global hearing healthcare companies.
- Devised and executed an omnichannel sales and marketing campaign for a chain of 500 hearing clinics to drive the best quarterly results in company history.
- Reversed four years of declining online sales for a national mattress retailer, to achieve profitable mid-double-digit sales growth. Key initiatives included implementing new digital marketing, analytics, email and online product and promotional strategies.
- Revamped the online consumer experience and email marketing program to achieve 45% YoY online sales growth for Loehmann’s, the iconic fashion retailer.
- Led E-Commerce and Marketing for an online intimate apparel retailer, as it grew from a startup with fewer than 10 orders per day, into the #1 online retailer in its category.
Executive Marketing Experience
- President, YourHearing.com (A division of Demant)
- President, Digital, Your Hearing Network (A division of Demant)
- VP, E-Commerce, Sleepy’s / 1-800-mattress
- VP, E-Commerce, Loehmann’s
- VP, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Business Development, Bare Necessities
- Manager, Internet Strategy and Business Development, Arthur Andersen Business Consulting
- Horizon Services - Interim CMO (HVAC & Plumbing)
- MBA, Columbia University
- BA, Columbia University
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Transformation