Dana Lanham is a customer-driven marketing leader focused on strategic planning, development and launch of consumer products and solutions that address the evolving needs of today’s home and family. She has a passion for technology, insights and trends that help companies create new categories, innovative products and deliver positive consumer experiences that improve loyalty, market share and repeat purchases. An engaging and entrepreneurial leader, she works closely with CEOs, marketing and sales teams in consumer products, healthcare and retail, creating value and point of difference while accelerating growth and profit for companies of all sizes. Lanham’s home, health and family experience has delivered results for Lowe’s Tool World and web consumer experience, Spin Master games’ product development and Drexel Heritage’s store merchandising and brand marketing and bringing top-rated products to the market that deliver positive consumer word of mouth.
How Dana has Helped Businesses Grow
- Developed and launched over 200 products, innovative solutions and brands into food, drug, mass and specialty markets with over $300M in sales.
- Directed the Newell Brands’ Irwin Tools introduction surpassing financial plan and delivering 280m impressions. Led go-to-market team in strategy, commercialization and activation in creative, public relations, social media and events.
- Drove double-digit share and revenue growth for SharkNinja floorcare leading the team in product strategy, category trends, market intelligence, and consumer listening. Developed plans and programs resulting in product improvements, innovation leading mass channel support.
- Worked with Zag Toys CEO to develop and launch licensed collectible business with leading entertainment properties. Grew business from zero to 700% in 3 years. Developed strategies for category, property and line extensions with events and grass roots media leading to acquisition.
- Led JOBST medical compression into new segments through insights, strategy, new products and sales collaboration to understand and reach the primary care market and grow revenues by 17%.
- Launched Mattel Games & Puzzles category, growing business by over 300% in five years leading to market share leadership and over $150M in revenue.
- Boosted revenue growth and share by 10% with new digital programs, earned media, paid media and segmentation, leading the launch of Greenworks Tools-branded 60V cordless outdoor exclusive to Lowe’s and the development of the Snapper cordless brand at Walmart.
- Improved client growth and retainment for Morrison Healthcare CEO, leading new positioning and segmentation strategies producing 12% growth and 100% retainment in its launch year.
- Established product, brand and launch plan with General Manager for Nomaco aquatic leisure and toy categories. Built retail business to $10M building the foundation for a successful acquisition.
- VP Global Product Strategy, SharkNinja, Shark Floorcare Global
- VP Marketing, Greenworks Tools
- Managing Partner/CMO Fun2Market Consulting
- VP Marketing and Communications, Drexel Heritage Home Furnishings
- Global Marketing Leader, BSN-Jobst Medical Compression Products
- Director of Brand Development and Communications, Newell/Irwin Tools
- Director of Global Product & Channel Marketing, Mattel Toys
- Product Management, Hasbro Toys
- MBA, Western New England University
- BBA, Marketing, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts