Dana is a Chief Outsiders CMO, product strategist and customer experience specialist. She helps B2C and B2B companies identify growth opportunities using insights to develop, market and implement innovative products and services that meet the evolving needs of today’s decision-maker. With successful leadership results in product strategy, development and brand marketing, Dana is passionate about delivering holistic product and brand experiences at every touch point, transforming marketing teams, driving client revenue and profit.
- Drove double-digit category share and revenue growth for SharkNinja in floorcare and new markets. Built and led global product strategy team, trend, market intelligence and voice of the consumer.
- Surpassed plan, directing the brand launch of Irwin Tools for Newell Brands. Recruited and led the brand team in go-to-market strategy, commercialization and activation in creative, PR, traditional/digital/social media, loyalty programs and sponsorships.
- Led 300% growth and eventual acquisition for Zag Toys, licensed collectibles. Developed short and long-term growth strategies in new categories, extensions, new licensed properties and grass roots media.
- Increased revenue by nearly 20% in Year 1, leading the BSN Medical, Jobst compression garment marketing team in analysis and launch of the new primary care physician channel.
- Boosted market share and growth in several categories leading the team and launch of Greenworks Tools 60V cordless outdoor tool brand exclusive to Lowe’s.
- Worked with CompassOne’s Morrison Healthcare executive team to improve new contract growth and retainment facilitating a new positioning and segmentation strategy.
- Launched successful Mattel Game category growing business by over 300% in 5 years.
- VP Global Product Strategy, SharkNinja, Shark Floorcare Global
- VP Marketing, Greenworks Tools
- Managing Partner/CMO Fun2Market Consulting
- VP Marketing and Communications, Drexel Heritage Home Furnishings
- Global Marketing Leader, BSN-Jobst Medical Compression Products
- Director of Brand Development and Communications, Newell/Irwin Tools
- Director of Global Product & Channel Marketing, Mattel Toys
- Product Management, Hasbro Toys
- MBA, Marketing & Finance, Western New England University
- BBA, Marketing, University of Massachusetts at Amherst