David has been the driving force for repeatedly taking companies to the next level of growth and success. A strategic thinker, he is known for his ability to envision and create successful outcomes in complex situations. He brings diverse, global industry and functional expertise with a commitment to driving revenues, profits, and market-share growth. Experienced in leading, creating and managing solution, value-based businesses, David is industry respected in financial services and general business where transformation and growth are paramount.
How David has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased total revenues 35% QoQ through process changes, redirection of GTM, and SaaS/PaaS pricing models Increased lead generation 2.5X and reduced cycle-time by 25%.
- Increased profit 1.6X and revenues 3X over 42 months preparing company for multiple M&A targets. Led initiative from SaaS to PaaS, with 35% reduction in churn.
- Increased net new revenues 32% and existing revenues 12% YoY transforming sales and account team over 18 months. Drove 30% growth YoY leading shift from licensed software to SaaS enabled platform for securities group.
- Pivoted PE owned portfolio company from single product/service to multi provider money movement solution, ultimately driving a 5x valuation.
- Grew revenues from $10.5 million with 2.5% EBITDA, to $14.3 million with 9% EBITDA, within 12 month span for Manufacturing company.
- Increased revenues 40% and reduced COS & operations 15% at Financial services consulting organization, igniting two M&A events and exit at 4X.
- Reduced COS by 30%, transitioning core print sales organization to multi-faceted enterprise solution provider. Redesigned sales process, organization and go to market.
- EVP-Chief Growth Officer, Green Check Verified
- EVP-Chief Revenue Officer, Continuity
- Vice President Canadian/US Markets, Fiserv
- CEO/President, operator for Nancy Creek Capital
- CEO/President, Specialty Caseworks
- SVP Sales, Marketing & Operations, KDA Holdings, Inc.
- Vice President Sales, John H. Harland Company
- BBA, The University of Georgia
- Growth Strategy
- Leadership & Team Coaching
- Sales Growth
- Sustainable Sales process
- Churn management
- Sales Operations
- Digital Transformation