A seasoned marketing and business development executive, Dave provides and executes growth strategies that build revenue through increased brand awareness, product expansion, repositioning, and customer success. Dave is a respected leader in in digital health care transformation, consumer engagement, product innovation and market share growth through market development and brand affinity. He helps companies build customer focused operations and coordinated marketing and sales organizations. A creative strategic advisor with a passion for people, results, and goal-driven advancement of businesses in need, he completes high quality marketing plans with strong stakeholder engagement.
How David has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew digital health care company from start-up to $150+ million in recurring revenue to become the leading patient and family engagement software platform worldwide.
- Sustained 25% CAGR in annual revenue, growing EBITDA in excess of $11 million annually while maintaining 92% customer retention with a NPS of +45.
- Grew market share by 3.5 points (43% increase) for a mid-sized health care organization in a highly competitive market through new product design and development and award-winning marketing communications and promotional campaigns.
- Achieved an average 60% reduction in readmissions and 32% reduction in quality metrics across provider groups, increasing value-based reimbursements with performance improvement from product redesign, client organization adoption and change management processes.
- Realized 55% of annual revenue growth from existing customer base by increasing brand affinity, advancing client retention from 82% to 92%.
- Grew regional market share by 21% through new market penetration and new product offerings, leading strategy for one of the largest and most successful health care organizations on the eastern seaboard.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Client Officer, GetWellNetwork, Inc.
- VP, Marketing and Business Development, Inova Health System
- VP, Marketing and Business Development, Alexandria Health Services Corporation
- VP, Marketing and Physician Services, Health Dimensions, Inc.
- MPH, Health Care Administration,UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- B.S. Biology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- Growth Strategy
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy