Focused on fueling revenue acceleration, Deborah develops and executes marketing strategies enabling B2B companies to achieve double-digit revenue growth and turn flat businesses into growing enterprises. She is an expert demand generation marketer who applies modern marketing techniques to drive top-of-funnel activity, nurture leads, and build revenue momentum. Deborah develops the positioning and differentiation needed to stand out from the competition and works collaboratively with sales to accelerate new customer acquisition, expand current customer revenue, and reduce attrition.
How Deborah has Helped Businesses Grow
- Boosted SaaS revenue from flat to 20% in one year by repositioning the brand and building the demand generation engine for a data technology company.
- Launched and drove demand for Managed Service (MSP) offering at a fintech company growing it to 15% of total revenue in its first year.
- Launched a newly formed division of Sapient, a business consulting and services firm, and grew revenue by 100% to over $500M through a global brand, marketing, and demand generation strategy.
- Tripled marketing-generated leads in one year at a data management company by improving the product strategy and lead generation.
- Strengthened the go-to-market strategy for SunGard and increased annual revenue from a 28% decline to 10% growth.
- Principal, DO Marketing Services
- CMO, Electra Information Systems
- CMO, JDX
- CMO, UtilityCloud
- Head of Marketing, Sapient Consulting & Sapient Global Markets, Publicis Sapient
- Principal, ManeuverPoint
- VP, Marketing & Product Management, Asset Control
- SVP, Marketing & Product Management, Wealth Management & Brokerage Division of SunGard Financial Systems
- BS, Mathematics/Computer Science, University of New Hampshire
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Brand Development & Awareness
- Thought Leadership
- Content Marketing