Don helps organizations build growth engines by being curious, creative, and challenging the status quo, drawing from his 30 years of C-Level experience. He grows and re-invents companies utilizing his engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and business development knowhow to lead teams to success. Don works closely with clients to devise strategies and tactics that spark and maintain growth. He identifies deficiencies in revenue-generating platforms to measure ROI and corrects defects in client prospecting methods.
Clients come to Don when they struggle with the right sales or growth strategies, absence of a revenue generating platform to measure ROI, not enough deals coming through the door and other revenue growth issues.
How Don has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased inbound revenue 5x deploying a new website, messaging, SEO, and ABM strategies as part of a go-to-market and pivot strategy for a sales engagement SaaS firm. Developed sales playbook to boost conversion.
- Increased sales by 400% over 1 year leading the sales, marketing, and training of 3 national machine tool distributors of highly technical niche-oriented imported machine tools.
- Produced ARR 30 days faster implementing lean sales processes at a $100 million telecommunication company.
- Produced 8X ROI developing and implementing strategic plans for 4 industry teams in a top 15 global research firm, positioning them to be acquired at a very high multiple.
- Grew revenue 8% conducting value workshops, VoC/ VoE interactions, digital & competitive analysis, and growth workshops. Increased value of PE backed legal services firm building a compelling brand book and positioning.
- Increased revenues by $100 million, creating record profits developing and executing a strategic plan that differentiated Clark Hill and moved the firm into the AMLaw 200.
- Led startup engineering services firm to $100 million in revenues developing an integrated SaaS solution for program management, electronic design, manufacturing/packaging engineering, procurement, and supply chain.
- CEO, Shift2Growth Strategies
- Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Clark Hill PLC
- CMO, Modern Engineering
- COO /Owner, I*Logic
- VP of Business Development, DCT
- Regional Sales Manager, REM Sales
- National Sales Manager, Mandelli Inc.
- IMS ExpertServices (Legal Services)
- BullsEye Telecom (Telecommunications)
- Anguil Environmental Systems (Renewables & Environment)
- Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Legal Services)
- Modern Process Equipment (Machinery)
- Fenner, Melstrom & Dooling, PLC (Accounting)
ATS Systems (Machine Tools)
Juris Medicus (Legal Services)
Blue Cross Blue Shield (Healthcare)
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Detroit
- BS, Industrial Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Certificate for Inbound Digital Marketing, HubSpot
- Certificate for Sales & Service Training, Integrity Sales
- Certificate for Blue Ocean Strategies, INSEAD Institute
- DiSC Certified Practitioner
Don is a valued advisor for my business, Artesian Farms. For the past year has assisted in identifying ways to improve employee efficiency and implemented process improvements that increased product yields and improved profitability.
Jeff Adams, CEO, Artesian Farms
Don Lee is a visionary when it comes to what it takes to be successful in business...and life. He is strategic and forward thinking in everything he does, oftentimes finding the solution before a problem or issue even exists. I have worked closely with Don over the past four years and have learned a great deal from him.
Joe Bauman, President, Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber
Don Lee is a professional strategist. He's a role model for devising plans and sticking to them. He knows how to assemble a team and deploy team members for maximum business results.
Matt Friedman, CEO, Tanner Friedman
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation