Don Lee is a Chief Outsiders CMO based in the Greater Detroit area. He delivers high-impact solutions by building collaborative stakeholder alliances and utilizing his engineering, operations, marketing and business development experience to lead teams to success. Focused on growing profitable revenue and sustainable outcomes, Don takes ideas from concept to completion. Don has been speaking, consulting and training on the following topics:
- Growing Your Business Through Insight, Strategy & Execution
- From Chaos to Order by Building a Compelling Strategy
- Building Your Brand by Finding the Why
- Influencing Through Effective Communication
- Technology as The Guard Rail to Success
- Integrity Service Training
- Integrity Sales Solution Training
- Increased revenues by $100M, creating record profits developing and executing a strategic plan that differentiated Clark Hill and moved the firm into the AMLaw 200.
- Led a startup engineering services company to $100M in revenues from an integrated solution that combined program management, electronic design, manufacturing and packaging engineering, procurement, and supply chain services.
- Built a marketing team that is 20% more efficient than the industry average utilizing processes, metrics and technology.
- Doubled revenue of legacy professionals over 5 years to $50M by developing marketing and business development strategies.
- Drove 30% organic growth executing B2B, B2C and H2H campaigns utilizing digital, social and traditional marketing.
- Led the sales, marketing, and training of 3 national machine tool distributors of highly technical niche-oriented imported machine tools, increasing sales by 400% over 1 year.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Clark Hill PLC
- Chief Marketing Officer, Modern Engineering
- Managing Partner /Founder, IMPACT3
- Chief Operating Officer /Owner, I*Logic
- National Sales Manager, Mandelli Inc.
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Detroit
- BS, Industrial Engineering, The Ohio State University
Don is a valued advisor for my business, Artesian Farms. For the past year has assisted in identifying ways to improve employee efficiency and implemented process improvements that increased product yields and improved profitability.
Jeff Adams, CEO, Artesian Farms
Don Lee is a visionary when it comes to what it takes to be successful in business...and life. He is strategic and forward thinking in everything he does, oftentimes finding the solution before a problem or issue even exists. I have worked closely with Don over the past four years and have learned a great deal from him.
Joe Bauman, President, Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber
Don Lee is a professional strategist. He's a role model for devising plans and sticking to them. He knows how to assemble a team and deploy team members for maximum business results.
Matt Friedman, CEO, Tanner Friedman
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation