Don helps develop & optimize growth strategies for professional & business service organizations drawing from his 20 years of C-Level experience. He delivers high-impact solutions by building collaborative stakeholder alliances utilizing his engineering, operations, marketing and business development experience to lead teams to success. Focused on growing profitable revenue and sustainable outcomes, Don has taken ideas from concept to completion. Don is a change agent for organizations challenging the status quo through his workshops and speaking engagements:
- Inventive Thinking & Pivot Strategies
- Finding Value Inside/Out Workshop
- Growth Gears Workshop
- Blue Ocean Shift Workshop
- Integrity Sales Solutions Workshop
- Design Thinking Cx
- Finding Your Unique Design and Activating It
- Growing Your Business Through Insight, Strategy & Execution
- From Chaos to Order by Building a Compelling Strategy
- Building Your Brand by Finding the Why
- Influencing Through Effective Communication
How Don has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased revenues by $100M, creating record profits developing and executing a strategic plan that differentiated Clark Hill and moved the firm into the AMLaw 200.
- Led a startup engineering services firm to $100M in revenues developing an integrated solution (SaaP) that combined program management, electronic design, manufacturing and packaging engineering, procurement, and supply chain services.
- Built a marketing team that was 20% more efficient than the industry average utilizing processes, metrics and technology.
- Doubled revenue of legacy professionals over 5 years to $50M by developing marketing and business development strategies.
- Drove 30% organic growth executing B2B, B2C and H2H campaigns utilizing digital, social and traditional marketing.
- Led the sales, marketing, and training of 3 national machine tool distributors of highly technical niche-oriented imported machine tools, increasing sales by 400% over 1 year.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans for 4 industry teams in a top 15 global research firm that produced and ROI eight (8) times the investment in Don's efforts. Through his work they positioned themselves to be acquired at a very high multiple.
- Increased the value of a PE backed legal services firm by working with their key stakeholders building a compelling brand book, targeted messaging and positioning. Don conducted value workshops, VoC/ VoE interactions, digital & competitive analysis and growth workshops to help them grow revenue by 8%.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, Clark Hill PLC
- Chief Marketing Officer, Modern Engineering
- Chief Executive Officer, IMPACT3
- Chief Operating Officer /Owner, I*Logic
- National Sales Manager, Mandelli Inc.
- IMS ExpertServices (Legal Services)
- BullsEye Telecom (Telecommunications)
- Anguil Environmental Systems (Renewables & Environment)
- Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Legal Services)
- Modern Process Equipment (Machinery)
- Fenner, Melstrom & Dooling, PLC (Accounting)
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Detroit
- BS, Industrial Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Certificate for Inbound Digital Marketing, HubSpot
- Certificate for Sales & Service Training, Integrity Sales
- Certificate for Blue Ocean Strategies, INSEAD Institute
Don is a valued advisor for my business, Artesian Farms. For the past year has assisted in identifying ways to improve employee efficiency and implemented process improvements that increased product yields and improved profitability.
Jeff Adams, CEO, Artesian Farms
Don Lee is a visionary when it comes to what it takes to be successful in business...and life. He is strategic and forward thinking in everything he does, oftentimes finding the solution before a problem or issue even exists. I have worked closely with Don over the past four years and have learned a great deal from him.
Joe Bauman, President, Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber
Don Lee is a professional strategist. He's a role model for devising plans and sticking to them. He knows how to assemble a team and deploy team members for maximum business results.
Matt Friedman, CEO, Tanner Friedman
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation