Don helps develop & optimize growth strategies for professional & business service organizations drawing from his 20 years of C-Level experience. He delivers high-impact solutions by building collaborative stakeholder alliances utilizing his engineering, operations, marketing and business development experience to lead teams to success. Focused on growing profitable revenue and sustainable outcomes, Don has taken ideas from concept to completion. Don is a change agent for organizations challenging the status quo through his workshops and speaking engagements:
- Inventive Thinking & Pivot Strategies
- Finding Value Inside/Out Workshop
- Growth Gears Workshop
- Blue Ocean Shift Workshop
- Integrity Sales Solutions Workshop
- Design Thinking Cx
- Finding Your Unique Design and Activating It
- Growing Your Business Through Insight, Strategy & Execution
- From Chaos to Order by Building a Compelling Strategy
- Building Your Brand by Finding the Why
- Influencing Through Effective Communication
How Don has Helped Businesses Grow
- Developed and implemented strategic plans for 4 industry teams in a top 15 global research firm that produced an ROI eight (8) times the investment from Don's efforts. Through his work they positioned themselves to be acquired at a very high multiple.
- Increased the value of a PE backed legal services firm by working with their key stakeholders building a compelling brand book, targeted messaging and positioning. Don conducted value workshops, VoC/ VoE interactions, digital & competitive analysis and growth workshops to help them grow revenue by 8%.
- Developed and implemented a go-to-market and pivot strategy for a sales engagement SaaS firm. Increased inbound revenue by 5x deploying a new website, messaging, SEO, SEM and ABM strategies. Developed a sales playbook helping the sales team be more effective in generating more leads and converting them into revenue.
- Conducted growth and brand workshops which lead to the development of a go-to-market strategy for a Midwest environmental engineering and equipment supplier to Fortune 1000 companies. Developed a playbook to increase revenue by 6% from current clients while adding new logos. Don also developed an IoT strategy which expanded their managed services and parts market by 30%.
- Implemented lean sales processes at a $100M Telecommunication company that resulted in producing ARR faster by 30 days. Don led brand workshops that solidified their messaging and unique positioning in the marketplace allowing the sales channel to thrive through new approaches to customers, setting the foundation for 2020 revenue growth of 7%.
- Increased revenues by $100M, creating record profits developing and executing a strategic plan that differentiated Clark Hill and moved the firm into the AMLaw 200.
- Led a startup engineering services firm to $100M in revenues developing an integrated SaaS solution that combined program management, electronic design, manufacturing and packaging engineering, procurement, and supply chain services
- Led the sales, marketing, and training of 3 national machine tool distributors of highly technical niche-oriented imported machine tools, increasing sales by 400% over 1 year.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, Clark Hill PLC
- Chief Marketing Officer, Modern Engineering
- Chief Executive Officer, IMPACT3
- Chief Operating Officer /Owner, I*Logic
- National Sales Manager, Mandelli Inc.
- IMS ExpertServices (Legal Services)
- BullsEye Telecom (Telecommunications)
- Anguil Environmental Systems (Renewables & Environment)
- Law Offices of Manuel Solis (Legal Services)
- Modern Process Equipment (Machinery)
- Fenner, Melstrom & Dooling, PLC (Accounting)
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Detroit
- BS, Industrial Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Certificate for Inbound Digital Marketing, HubSpot
- Certificate for Sales & Service Training, Integrity Sales
- Certificate for Blue Ocean Strategies, INSEAD Institute
Don is a valued advisor for my business, Artesian Farms. For the past year has assisted in identifying ways to improve employee efficiency and implemented process improvements that increased product yields and improved profitability.
Jeff Adams, CEO, Artesian Farms
Don Lee is a visionary when it comes to what it takes to be successful in business...and life. He is strategic and forward thinking in everything he does, oftentimes finding the solution before a problem or issue even exists. I have worked closely with Don over the past four years and have learned a great deal from him.
Joe Bauman, President, Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber
Don Lee is a professional strategist. He's a role model for devising plans and sticking to them. He knows how to assemble a team and deploy team members for maximum business results.
Matt Friedman, CEO, Tanner Friedman
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation