A CRM acquisition and retention specialist, Gayle attacks business challenges from the customer’s perspective by leveraging data and new technology to drive profitable marketing programs while integrating traditional and digital channels. With 30 years’ global corporate and consulting experience, Gayle’s results-driven management skills and easy-to-work-with personality make her a deeply knowledgeable counselor for clients and prospects alike. Widely recognized as a leading authority on loyalty, reward programs, and relationship marketing, and well-versed in the full range of marketing disciplines, Gayle consistently exceeds goals.
How Gayle has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered 143% YOY revenue growth in travel memberships leading brand marketing strategy, promotion, and messaging.
- Delivered 50% of enterprise’s annual demand thru DTC retention and loyalty marketing programs.
- Reduced churn from 6% to 1% by creating marketing solutions addressing customer pain points, changing an acquisition driven organization to one that put equal emphasis on customer retention/loyalty.
- Led profitable turn-around and built a world-class management team in preparation for a successful acquisition serving as Acting President for start-up permission-based digital data collection and online market research company.
- Delivered 10% incremental revenue in first quarter launching subscription/auto renewal replenishment product for e-commerce skin care company.
- Boosted annual revenue 35% by introducing a 3-year subscription fee for airline lounge product.
- Grew high speed internet and security product 30% thru the introduction of digital and direct marketing tools.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Vice President, CRM, Rovia Travel LLC
- Senior Director, CRM & Loyalty Marketing, Paula’s Choice Skincare
- Director, Customer Loyalty Marketing, T-Mobile
- Chief Marketing Officer, SVP Marketing, Frontier Communications
- Global Group Head, SVP Premium Products, MasterCard
- Senior Vice President, Global Banking Group, Head of Card Payments, Merrill Lynch
- Founder, Santa Fe International Consulting
- Vice President, Worldwide Consumer Marketing, Delta Air Lines
- Director, Marketing Programs, United Airlines
- Director of Advertising, Pacific Region, Northwest Airlines
- BA, Business Administration, Madison University
- Digital Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Direct Marketing