An entrepreneurial leader with 20 years in global marketing roles, Jason creates and implements strategies and roadmaps that drive sales and build brand equity for blue-chip brands and start-ups. A scrappy broad-spectrum marketer, he brings a track record of success spanning global technology, consumer products, and SaaS. He applies decades of mobile technology knowhow to solve problems for companies facing disruption to accelerate the business, and force exit events. With M&A experience, he leads post-acquisition sales and marketing to grow mobile application marketplace rankings, ratings and sales.
How Jason has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew content syndication reach from 4 to 36 billion annually across 23 countries at American Heart Association. Created a new seven-figure revenue stream with a content monetization model.
- Secured new funding and achieved triple-digit growth projections through 2022 leading all aspects of marketing, from the strategic to the tactical at TrueSpot.
- Significantly outperformed home delivery subscription revenue and volume goals while reducing marketing and sales acquisition budgets by 25% at A. H. Belo.
- Achieved the #1 rank in Apple, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble application markets, and #2 in Android market at Quickoffice. Motivated sale of business to Google.
- Cut agency expenditures 20% and agency roster 50%, increasing operating efficiency and creative consistency for the flagship product launch at Nokia. Delivered $20 million in operating savings improving network and agency operations across the company.
- Delivered millions of impressions and massive ROI via product placements across movies, film and television, as the premier mobile partner for entertainment content companies.
- Generated $2 billion in new customer sales, driving 10 million unique site visitors and a click-rate 75% higher than B2B average establishing Nortel’s online advertising team.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP Integrated Marketing, American Heart Association
- CMO, TrueSpot
- General Manager, Blackhawk Network
- CMO, A. H. Belo
- Quickoffice D2C Sales and Marketing Leader, Google
- VP Sales and Marketing, Quickoffice
- Global Marketing, Marketing Director, Various Roles, Nokia
- Senior Manager, Branding, Advertising and Publishing, Nortel Networks
- MBA, SMU
- Bachelor of Journalism & Advertising, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Digital Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh