Jay is an accomplished strategic commercial executive and business leader who helps B2B companies position differentiated value propositions that effectively demonstrate customer value. He works with marketing teams to identify and prioritize commercial investments that deliver both market growth and appropriate ROI, with a laser focus on understanding and aligning with customers’ needs and expectations. With a diverse background in P&L leadership, strategy development, product management and marketing, Jay equips marketing teams with the expertise and tools required to maximize sales effectiveness and customer engagement, and to drive rapid, profitable growth.
How Jay has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove a 21% revenue increase in a global industrial manufacturer’s $200M flagship product segment by developing and launching a comprehensive voice-of-customer driven portfolio expansion.
- Developed and implemented a strategic pricing, inventory management, and forecasting process for a national industrial products supplier, increasing revenue by 18% and inventory turns by 31%.
- Developed and launched a High-Value New Account Conversion initiative for a global industrial manufacturer, delivering $17M in incremental growth YoY.
- Gained double-digit market share growth for an industrial components business unit, by repositioning the value proposition to focus on Total-Cost-Of-Ownership differentiation.
- Developed and launched a Marketing-Led Customer Relationship Management system and process for a $1B global manufacturer, delivering a 22% increase in customer facetime and a 24% decrease in sales administration expense.
- Increased revenue by 22% for a national industrial OEM by identifying and exploiting a quickly developing market segmentation between price and value buyers.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP Product Management and Strategy, Putzmeister
- SVP/GM Industrial Services, Putzmeister
- SVP Sales, Product Management & Marketing, Rexnord
- SVP/GM Industrial Products Business, Rexnord
- GM Conveyor Systems Business, Rockwell Automation
- Director Marketing and Sales Training, Rockwell Automation
- MBA, Clemson University
- B.S., Engineering Analysis, Clemson University
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging