A seasoned veteran of large CPG and entrepreneurial companies in rapidly changing markets, Jeff drives growth for B2C and B2B companies across multiple sales and distribution channels. With 20+ years experience, he applies customer and consumer insights to establish an optimal strategic direction. While leading high performing teams to deliver P&L and balance sheet results, Jeff blends best practices with tactical agility as a positive and valued change agent. Classically trained with entrepreneurial hustle, he drives success for complex branded, foodservice, and private label products.
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove monthly profitability increase of $1 million through improved strategic branding, impactful marketing plan development, optimized supply chain, new products and selling approaches, and improved operational efficiencies.
- Drove $20 million EBITDA increase over two years with 50% sales growth for CPG brand.
- Reduced costs 30% optimizing product line for foodservice supplier while keeping a major strategic customer.
- Gained 20% SOV using digital resulting in 294K Facebook Likes for a CPG brand with a CRM database of 30K.
- Targeted and gained a $100K grant and addressed congressional committees to gain support for program at non-profit organization. Led dramatic culture change and developed strategic plan and budget,.
- Drove profitability increase of $1 million+ at private label broker through strategic portfolio management and SKU rationalization across private label and branded product.
- Developed brand positioning, marketing strategies and selling plans for private equity acquisition target.
- Achieved 20% sales increase by creating a consumer-centric brand display system for giftware and collectable marketer.
- CMO/COO, Paygevity (SaaS Fintech startup company)
- Founder & President, Jumpworks (product and marketing consultancy)
- Interim CEO, Robert Crown Center (non-profit)
- Senior Director Marketing, YoCrunch
- VP Brand & Vendor Management, Federated
- Brand Director and General Manager, Dean Foods
- VP Marketing, Enesco
- Trilogy Communications (telecommunications equipment supplier)
- MBA, University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana - Marketing and Finance
- BA, University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana – Economics minor Computer Science
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- P&L Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Customer and Consumer Insights