An accomplished professional with a track record of driving revenue of businesses from $5M to $1.5B and managing teams of 100+. Jeff delivers revenue growth, combined with cost analysis and budget management for improved efficiencies and profits. He thinks both creatively and analytically for breakthrough growth with a strong background in strategic planning, problem solving, and results. His successes include managing complex products and distribution channels in diverse industries. Jeff is action oriented and builds consensus at all levels by cultivating business relationships with customers, colleagues, and board members.
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Improved return on sales 200 basis points in the construction industry despite a declining housing market. Increased speed-to-market by over 40% introducing a market-focused, innovation process.
- Improved operating income by $12 million annually implementing price and promotion strategies and increased top line sales results by 9% in office furniture.
- Reduced annual costs $1.2 million and grew overall business 12% in the recreation industry increasing market share despite global economic downturn.
- Profitably grew the business from $85 million to $125 million developing a unique brand strategy in the major appliance industry.
- Improved gross margins by growing the business and reversing a five-year trend in the theater/music industry. Increased service department revenue 22% while reducing total spend 8%.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Global Vice President Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, Wenger Corporation
- Vice President Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering, Masco Company
- Vice President Sales and Customer Service, HNI
- Vice President Marketing and Product Management, HNI
- Global General Manager, Brunswick Corporation
- Product Marketing Director, Whirlpool Corporation
- B.S. Economics/Political Science, Western Michigan University
- MBA, Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Market & Consumer Segmentation