An accomplished professional with a track record of re-energizing US and global companies with revenue from $5 million to $1.6 billion and managing teams of 100+. A passionate change agent with a unique marketing and sales background complemented with leadership roles in operations and engineering. The ability to think both creatively and analytically to deliver revenue, profit, and market share objectives while supporting long-term strategies. A high-energy mentor that drives accountability and business metrics while building consensus and relationships with customers, colleagues, industry partners, and board members.
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Improved return on sales 200 basis points in the construction industry despite a declining housing market. Increased speed-to-market by over 40% introducing a market-focused, innovation process.
- Improved operating income by $12 million annually implementing price and promotion strategies and increased top line sales results by 9% in office furniture.
- Increased top line revenue 14% reorganizing and developing sales team to focus on both growth and margin within strategic segments, consistently meeting sales budgets.
- Grew national accounts 12% leading reviews with Office Depot, Staples, Costco, and United Stationers. Reduced SKUs 6% and improved delivery turnaround 10% integrating sales activities with operations.
- Reduced annual costs $1.2 million and grew overall business 12% in the recreation industry increasing market share despite global economic downturn.
- Profitably grew the business from $85 million to $125 million developing a unique brand strategy in the major appliance industry.
- Global VP Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, Wenger Corporation
- VP Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering, Masco Corporation
- VP Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service, HNI Corporation
- Global General Manager, Sales, and Marketing, Brunswick Corporation
- Director Sales and Product Marketing, Whirlpool Corporation
- B.S. Economics/Political Science, Western Michigan University
- MBA, Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
"Jeff Jollay has been a great asset to us as we look to fortify our ongoing marketing efforts."
Doug Hamburger, President & CEO, The Professional Group
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Market & Consumer Segmentation