An accomplished professional with a track record of driving revenue of businesses from $5M to $1.5B and managing teams of 100+. Jeff delivers revenue growth, combined with cost analysis and budget management for improved efficiencies and profits. He thinks both creatively and analytically for breakthrough growth with a strong background in strategic planning, problem solving, and results. His successes include managing complex products and distribution channels in diverse industries. Jeff is action oriented and builds consensus at all levels by cultivating business relationships with customers, colleagues, and board members.
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Improved return on sales 200 basis points in the construction industry despite a declining housing market. Increased speed-to-market by over 40% introducing a market-focused, innovation process.
- Improved operating income by $12 million annually implementing price and promotion strategies and increased top line sales results by 9% in office furniture.
- Reduced annual costs $1.2 million and grew overall business 12% in the recreation industry increasing market share despite global economic downturn.
- Profitably grew the business from $85 million to $125 million developing a unique brand strategy in the major appliance industry.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Global VP Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, Wenger Corporation
- VP Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering, Masco Corporation
- VP Sales and Customer Service, HNI Corporation
- VP Marketing and Product Management, HNI Corporation
- Global GM, Brunswick Corporation
- Product Marketing Director, Whirlpool Corporation
- B.S. Economics/Political Science, Western Michigan University
- MBA, Indiana University - Kelley School of Business
"Jeff Jollay has been a great asset to us as we look to fortify our ongoing marketing efforts."
Doug Hamburger, President & CEO, The Professional Group
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Market & Consumer Segmentation