A global marketing, partnerships, and product expert, Jessica specializes in growth acceleration through strategic, customer-centric marketing and product solutions internally and via industry-leading clients, including Visa, Citi, Sotheby's, GE Capital, Neiman Marcus, and HSBC. A global marketing, partnerships and product strategist with over 25 years of experience in high-impact roles within organizations such as American Express, Merrill Lynch and Aspire Lifestyles / International SOS.
How Jessica has Helped Businesses Grow
- Exceeded partnership-related product revenue targets by a minimum of 12% YoY.
- Acquired 30+ major global/regional and 70+ local clients across 20 countries and 25 markets.
- While based in Singapore for 10 years, she built and led high performing teams (partnerships and marketing) across 20+ countries/6 continents
- Exceeded targets YoY launching and managing two Visa card reward programs while driving acquisition, engagement and CPP management, responsible for rewards and benefit design, development, and marketing.
- Built global network of 650 partners with 8,200 offers, serving 1100+ client programs.
- Achieved 92% minimum annual retention building and managing partnership and marketing organizations consisting of 30+ partnership professionals and 15 marketing experts across 19 countries.
- Exceptional product development expertise, with strong discipline around a customer-centric, market informed approach and a stand-out value proposition.
- Premium rewards program design, launch and management with 20+ years of experience across food and wine, travel, sporting, experiences, entertainment, retail, and education. Premium event production and sponsorship management.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Managing Director & Advisor, Ivory Capital Asia
- Global Partnerships & Marketing Director, Aspire Lifestyles, International SOS
- Senior Director Partnerships, Les Concierges
- Director of Marketing, ShareBuilder (Capital One)
- Vice President, Merrill Lynch
- Partnership Development Manager, Festival Marketing/American Express
- B.S. Advertising, Syracuse University
- International Expansion
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
Partnerships & Network Build Strategy
Product Positioning & Messaging
Marketing Org Design & Cross-Org Integration
Loyalty & Premium Benefits