A results-driven ecommerce, marketing, technology, brand, and omni-commerce leader, Joel brings a track record of delivering growth through accountable and empathetic means. He stitches together technology, strategy, and teams to create experiences that drive customer engagement and awareness. From whiteboard to completion, Joel works to build and drive traffic to web and mobile experiences that excite and engage users. Fluent in all aspects of digital marketing, he drives significant gains in ROI, AOV, revenue per visit, customer acquisition and conversion rate.
How Joel has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 24% YoY growth at Shinola by creating a customer centric marketing strategy to acquire highly qualified buyers.
- Increased annual revenue $3 million building a unique B2B eCommerce mechanism to attract the self-service buyer at Automated Data Processing.
- Delivered 23% YoY revenue growth with a 15% increase in conversion at The Children’s Place by implementing a culture of testing to ensure optimization of the on-site experience.
- Achieved 2X revenue growth at Rue21 by understanding customer behavior and building experiences and journeys that catered to those behaviors.
- Realized a 15% increase in conversion at Lands’ End by dividing a single brand platform into multiple components to deliver an expanded customer demographic.
- Improved return on investment from 3 to 5:1 at Medifast by broadening the channel distribution, eliminating waste within existing channels, and coordinating overall campaigns across digital and traditional media.
- VP, eCommerce, Marketing & Digital Strategy, Shinola
- VP, eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Automated Data Processing
- VP, Marketing Technology, The Children’s Place
- VP, Digital Marketing, Rue21
- Senior Director, Digital Commerce, Lands’ End
- VP, eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Medifast
- Senior Director, Marketing & User Experience, Simplexity
- BBA, Finance, Hofstra University
- Health & Wellness
- Digital Marketing
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Consumer Insights
- Journey Mapping