Kimberly is an accomplished strategic business development/marketing executive who drives accountability and growth through process excellence. An energetic leader and demanding manager, she leverages analytical ability, sales, marketing, program management and passion for continuous learning to unlock opportunities, assess ROI and drive commercial and operational excellence within complex industries. A highly principled relationship and multicultural team builder, Kimberly adds value by fostering collaboration, creative idea generation, trust and consensus among strategic partners and internal and external stakeholders—from C-suite to shop floor.
How Kimberly has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove dramatic 20% revenue increase by reprocessing new product development and executing revised go-to-market strategy for an Aerospace Component Manufacture.
- Propelled inventory turns up 41% in a 12-month period implementing forecasting/planning tools and leading cross-functional processes.
- Gained year-over-year market share growth near double digits implementing two offensive campaigns against largest competitors within Industrial Manufacturing Sector.
- Increased YoY POS by 26% in six months by restructuring industrial sales and marketing organization with a strategic focus on end markets for an International Component Manufacture.
- Grew revenue 82% surpassing plan by 18% and salvaging contract by taking full responsibility for critical account in jeopardy for a start-up entity. Achieved 20% growth on key customers in year two implementing multi-national parts supply contracts.
- Led a cross-functional negotiating team in developing and launching a $120M Joint Venture, exceeding employer expectations for equity share and revenue split.
- Contributed to 20% growth with no increase in operating costs directing company-wide re-organization from traditional purchasing and sales departments to cross-functional program teams for a Global Distribution company.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Global VP/GM Sales and Marketing - Rexnord
- VP Marketing - NTN Bearing Corporation
- VP Sales and Marketing - Rexnord
- Director Sales & Marketing - AirLiance Materials
- AAR - VP Sales & Marketing
- BA, Marketing Management - DePaul University
- MBA, Finance - Keller Graduate School of Finance - Devry University
- Financial Services
- International Expansion
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Product Innovation
- Market Penetration & Growth