Paige has a passion for building companies and brands that resonate with customers. With a diverse background in both B2B and B2C environments across a variety of industries, Paige shifts easily between industries and leverages her experience to solve problems related to brand positioning, customer experience, lead generation and customer retention. With 20+ years of experience managing high-performing marketing organizations, she thrives in assessing marketing organizations, customer insights, competitive markets and opportunities quickly.
How Paige has Helped Businesses Grow
- Led marketing for AAA Arizona, where top line club revenue increased from $75M to over $125M with positive year-over-year performance in all business lines including insurance, membership, travel, and automotive. Increased membership from 790,000 to 925,000 through combination of acquisition and retention/lifecycle marketing.
- As VP Marketing for Peerless Group, a Dallas Top 50 Fastest Growing High-Tech Company, where top-line revenue increased from $5M to $26M, managed Investor Relations through a successful public offering and achieved an average 28% increase in investor inquiries each month following the public offering.
- As VP Marketing for International Banking Technologies, developed marketing strategies that led to an 80% increase in industry penetration and revenue growth from $5M to $24M.
- Developed and led the Hispanic Growth Initiative for AAA Arizona, increasing awareness in the Hispanic community to 83% while creating new digital capabilities that propelled an 11.7% year-over-year increase in acquisition, more than three times the rate of overall membership growth.
- Established NextStudent as a major national brand. Developed low-cost digital programs to diversify overall lead acquisition, increasing website traffic and leads by 600% while reducing cost-per-lead for direct mail by 30%.
- Drove a 54% increase in sales for a well-established financial services client launching a new security service to the restaurant industry.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP, Marketing, AAA Arizona
- VP, Marketing Strategy and Insights, Off Madison Ave
- SVP, Marketing and Sales, NextStudent
- VP, Marketing, Peerless Group
- VP, Marketing, International Banking Technologies
- Senior Director, Marketing, KPMG US
- Design Institute of San Diego
- The School of Architecture, Founded by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Valley of the Sun Jewish Community Center
- ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation
Bachelor of Science, The University of Texas at Austin
"Paige was hired to assist Design Institute of San Diego during a very critical time period for us. Paige not only seamlessly fit in as one of our team members, but she immediately understood who we are as an institution and how this should be communicated in our marketing and communications efforts. Paige’s overall impact and contribution is greater than can be shared for this purpose, so I will focus on the highlights which included comprehensive marketing research, planning and strategy, direction for the development of our new website, the launch of our new Master in Interior Design program, and development of our internal marketing team. I would recommend Paige to any colleague without hesitation and I look forward to an opportunity to work with her again in the future."
Margot Doucette, CEO, Design Institute of San Diego
"Paige led a brand positioning and messaging workshop for us. We were pleased with the results and I put the new messaging to use right away on a call with a potential donor. We got a very large donation the very next day! From my perspective, the workshop more than paid for itself."
Nicole Hollenbeck, CFO, The School of Architecture, Founded by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Higher Education
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging
- Revenue Growth
- Customer Retention
- Digital Strategies