Paige has a passion for building companies and brands that resonate with customers—both B2B and B2C—and solving problems related to customer acquisition, experience and retention. With 20+ years of experience managing high-performing marketing organizations, she demonstrates proven leadership in complex environments. A business, marketing and brand strategist, Paige utilizes deep experience in corporate, growth, startup and agency settings to drive strategic planning, innovation, brand positioning, customer acquisition and revenue growth in highly competitive markets.
How Paige has Helped Businesses Grow
- Led marketing for AAA Arizona, where top line club revenue increased from $75M to over $125M with positive year-over-year performance in all business lines including insurance, membership, travel, and automotive. Increased membership from 790,000 to 925,000 through combination of acquisition and retention/lifecycle marketing.
- As VP Marketing for Peerless Group, a Dallas Top 50 Fastest Growing High-Tech Company, where top-line revenue increased from $5M to $26M, managed Investor Relations through a successful public offering and achieved an average 28% increase in investor inquiries each month following the public offering.
- As VP Marketing for International Banking Technologies, developed marketing strategies that led to an 80% increase in industry penetration and revenue growth from $5M to $24M.
- Developed and led the Hispanic Growth Initiative for AAA Arizona, increasing awareness in the Hispanic community to 83% while creating new digital capabilities that propelled an 11.7% year-over-year increase in acquisition, more than three times the rate of overall membership growth.
- Established NextStudent as a major national brand. Developed low-cost digital programs to diversify overall lead acquisition, increasing website traffic and leads by 600% while reducing cost-per-lead for direct mail by 30%.
- Drove a 54% increase in sales for a well-established financial services client launching a new security service to the restaurant industry.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Vice President, Marketing, AAA Arizona
- Vice President, Marketing Strategy and Insights, Off Madison Ave
- Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, NextStudent
- Vice President, Marketing, Peerless Group
- Vice President, Marketing, International Banking Technologies
- Senior Director, Marketing, KPMG US
Bachelor of Science, The University of Texas at Austin
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Strategic Positioning