Pam helps startups and mid-sized enterprises establish and execute new strategies and tactics to power out of revenue plateaus, determine key competitive differentiators, enter and develop new products and markets and leverage strategic relationships to grow business. A strategic planning expert, Pam brings both quantitative and qualitative skills and experience together to ensure sales and marketing alignment and drive corporate growth.
How Pam has Helped Businesses Grow
- Successfully led three entrepreneurial SaaS healthcare technology and other technology companies soliciting buyers or significant investors.
- As the CMO in a healthcare focused Interpreter Services company, Pam helped the company develop their expansion plan from being a successful regional company to a broader, national organization.
- Led multiple healthcare and other technology start-ups or post start-ups through initial customer(s)/first sales to accelerated growth and proven market viability.
- Grew revenues from $21 million to $120 million in under three years, while partnering with the National Board of Medical Examiners and leading a business unit at Sylvan Prometic.
- Pioneered and led sales and marketing efforts of an innovative new product that resulted in the first early adopter sale and subsequent multi-million-dollar sales.
- Led the development and launch of a new U.S. assessment solution that received national recognition and acceptance, and spawned at least 15 new companies and an entirely new industry,
- Increased vertical revenues in one company by more than 10X by transforming the national sales force of an application software company in a commodity environment to a consultative, C-level solution company.
- Conducted a competitive and market analysis for an Indian based company wishing to enter the US market, steering them toward a successful launch in an untapped market and away from a saturated market with entrenched leaders.
- Researched a new education and training market in the healthcare space and developed a strategic go-to-market plan and launch.
CEO, GM Roles:
- CEO & President, Schaper,
- CEO, Reunify
- CEO, Boundary Medical
- Office of the President, InfoSpan
- VP/GM, Corporate and Professional Business Unit, Sylvan Prometric
Marketing and Sales:
- Senior Business Development Officer, Healthcare, Capella Education Company
- Area VP /VP, Industry Solutions, Software AG
- EVP, Marketing and Sales, Kryterion
- VP Sales & Marketing, InfoSpan
- SVP, Marketing and Sales, Allen Interactions
- Vice President Worldwide Sales, Drake/Sylvan Prometric
- MBA, The College of William and Mary
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Roanoke College
“Pam is a highly-qualified and successful executive. She possesses an in depth industry knowledge and a no-nonsense, business acumen. She is a tenacious negotiator and is well versed in sales and marketing from the ground up. She is strong, smart and personable. Pam is the type of person to whom you can trust your most important and difficult projects and be assured that if she cannot find a way to make it work - she will create a way.”
-Quinn Sutton, Development Economics Progress Group at World Bank Group
- Sales Growth
- Demand Generation
- Positioning & Messaging