A B2B growth marketing expert and digital transformation specialist, Pattie applies her deep expertise in data-driven insights, digital marketing, and demand generation to help mid-market companies and startups to accelerate growth and maximize upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Through her innovative media partnerships, she has helped a number of companies significantly increase their brand awareness and reputation.
How Pattie has Helped Businesses Grow
- Tripled marketing revenue contribution within a year and generated a 900% return on marketing investment for Dynata.
- Doubled Dynata’s global Share of Voice to 80+% among the competitive set and garnered top-tier media coverage including in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, CNBC, USA Today, Financial Times, Associated Press, and Reuters.
- Introduced contactless payments to the US market, led marketing strategy and execution, and successfully scaled contactless payments globally.
- Orchestrated Mastercard’s largest product launch in 2018, a cloud-based global payments platform connecting large enterprises and small businesses around the world.
- Pioneered a business model enabling organizations across the fintech ecosystem to scale solutions and create an inclusive economy for all.
- Brought the Tyco Flow Control brand to life by creating a cohesive brand strategy and architecture, and activating 360-brand marketing globally.
- Generated significant business results at Honeywell with award-winning marketing campaigns, an innovative demand generation engine, and effective KPI measurement.
- Pioneered search engine marketing, being one of Google’s first B2B advertising customers.
Forbes Communications Council:
- EVP, Marketing/CMO, Dynata
- Vice President, Global Marketing, Mastercard
- Head of Marketing, North America, CAST Software
- Global Director of Marketing and Communications, Tyco International
- Director of Marketing Communications, Honeywell International
- Global Digital Marketing Manager, The Dow Chemical Company
- MBA, Global Marketing, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- MA, Communications, Hong Kong Baptist University
- BA, Economics, Beijing University of Technology
- Business Services
- Growth Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Digital Transformation
- Market/Consumer Insights
- Brand Strategy
- Public Relations
- Public Sector Marketing
- International Expansion